Part 8

Author's PoV

The door opened revealing Bang PD with a plastic bags which was for his son. Jungkook ran to his father, hugging him tight.
"Hi baby, did you behave?" Sihyuk asked his son who nodded cutely.
'Yes Dada, I had fun with Hyungies but they couldn't understand me so I used Jin hyung's phone' Jungkook signed and looked at the bag.

'What's that, Dada?' Jungkook signed, asking what was inside the bag. Sihyuk walked inside and sat down at the couch, opening that plastic bags and gets out the contents of it.
"Here Ggukie, his name is Mr Sprinkles" Sihyuk said, waving a bunny plushie with ribbon on its neck in the air. The others tried not to laugh at how their CEO was acting.

'Wow, he's so cute Dada' Jungkook signed before getting the plushie and hugging it tight. Sihyuk then opened the other plastic bag which contains of banana milks and biscuits which was Jungkook's favorite.

While Jungkook plays with Mr Sprinkles, Sihyuk approached the others and talked to them.
"I need you guys to learn sign language" He said to them. Yoongi looks at him with wide eyes and started whining.
"What? Why? Can't he just use the phone?" Yoongi whined, not wanting to read some books about sign language.

"Well, Jungkook was complaining about you guys not understanding him and I know he'll be here for a while because he found friends" He said, getting the other plastic bag that he was carrying awhile ago. He opened it and got a book which was about sign languages.

"And I bought this for you guys because I know Jungkook will complain about you not understanding him" He said. He gave the books to them and smiled.
"And Jungkook and I will be going now, it's getting late and I'm sure Jungkook's mother will be home" He said and left the others, going to Jungkook and getting the boy's bag.

"Baby, let's go" Sihyuk said.
'Dada, I don't want to go but promise me I will see them again' Jungkook signs, looking at his father with his big doe eyes. Sihyuk couldn't resist and nodded.
"Now, let's go before Mommy will scold me" Sihyuk said and waved goodbye to the others and left the room.