Part 19

The others decided to leave Yoongi with Jungkook while they buy some food for their picnic. The younger male was pouting since he remembered that time where the older male doesn't understand his sign language. He wanted to play something but Yoongi wouldn't understand him. Yoongi noticed the boy's pout and he cooed but couldn't help but be curious why the younger male was upset.

"Jungkook, baby?" Yoongi said, gaining the attention of the boy. Jungkook tilts his head to the side, a habit if he's confused.
"You can sign to hyung, he practiced some when Jin Hyung told him" Yoongi said. Jungkook's eyes sparkled and he started signing.
"Jungkookie, slowly, hyung still doesn't know some signs" Yoongi says, the younger male nodded and signed slowly.

'Hyung, can I play something on your phone' Jungkook signs, the older male nodding and giving the phone to the boy. He opened the phone and many games was downloaded inside it. He let out a quiet squeal before he opened one of the apps. Yoongi smiled before playing with Jungkook. He then heard the boy's stomach grumble but the boy didn't pay attention to it since he was too immersed in the game.

Yoongi looks for Jungkook's bag, seeing it at the other couch. He opens it and looks for biscuit which was put in the middle pocket. He gets one and goes to the kitchen to get one of Jungkook's banana milk that was in the fridge. He got back to the living room to see the younger male pouting again, his phone on the side.
"What's wrong, baby?" Yoongi asks, putting the snacks on the coffee table.
'I'm hungry' Jungkook signs, crossing his arms on his chest.

The boy then saw the snacks on the table before getting it and opening the biscuit. He took a bite of the cookie(cannibalism😂😂), humming from the sweetness.
'Thank you, hyungie' Jungkook signs with the cookie still on his hand, getting the banana milk and drinking it. Yoongi smiled and sat down beside the younger male, getting his phone which had a message from Jin.

Mr Dad Jokes🙄

I hope you too are having fun, and I hope you understand Jungkook 😂

Shut up and yes, we are having fun 😉

What kind of fun!? What's with winking emoji!? What did you do to Jungkook!?

Relax, we just played some guys

You're so green-minded😂

Thank God! We'll be there in a few minutes

Yeah, yeah, bye!

Yoongi puts his phone down, a tug on his sleeve made him stop.
"Yes?" He said, Jungkook making an 'I want another' gesture while showing him the empty packet of biscuit. Yoongi smiled and stood up to get another packet for Jungkook.