Part 9

'Dada, i dont feel well' Jungkook signed to his father. Sihyuk looks at his son and saw how pale he is than usual. He puts his hand on the boy's forehead, checking his temperature and feeling it a little too hot.
"Oh baby, you have a fever" He said, carrying the boy bridal style and putting him on the couch.

"Hyejin, Jungkook's not feeling well" Sihyuk said to his wife who goes to them and also checked his son's temperature. Hyejin gets the thermometer and puts it in her son's mouth to check how high his fever is.

After a while the thermometer beeped, indicating that the temperature is now gonna be shown. She removed the thermometer and looked at it.
"41 degrees Celsius!?!" Hyejin yells, startling his son and husband.
"What!?!" Sihyuk shouted after Hyejin, startling Jungkook who started crying when pain shot through his head.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" Hyejin asked after noticing his son's tears. She wiped his son's tears and kissed his cheeks, telling him it's gonna be okay.
'Mommy, it hurts here' Jungkook signed before pointing on his head. Hyejin got what Jungkook was saying and told Sihyuk to get some of Jungkook's medicine.

"Baby, drink this" Sihyuk said, giving Jungkook water and medicine for his fever and headache. Jungkook swallowed the pill with the water to make it easier.

"Oh, my baby" Hyejin said, looking at her son on the bed. She was putting a wet cloth on Jungkook's head to reduce the heat from his body. Sihyuk couldn't stay long because he had work, luckily Hyejin got a day off and had the time to take care of her son.
"Sleep well, baby" Hyejin said before leaving the room.