Part 7

Author's PoV

Jungkook tugged at Jin's sleeve, getting the attention from the older. Jin looked down at Jungkook and smiled.
"What is it, Ggukie?" Jin asked while Jungkook did some signs that Jin didn't understand.
"Uhmm...?" Jin says with a confused face. Jungkook sighed and gets Jin's phone from the latter's pocket.

He goes to the Notes app and wrote down 'I'm hungry!' and showed it to Jin who nodded. Jin texted Bang PD and asked what they shouldn't give to Jungkook. And well you can say he had a long message.

Jin's eyes widened when he saw the long message Sihyuk sent him. He gets Jungkook's bag that Sihyuk left and looked for anything. Luckily, he saw a biscuit and banana milk. He gave it to the boy who sat down at the couch with Jimin and Taehyung approaching him.

Jin then opened his messages app and started reading the message.

'He have some biscuits and banana milk in his bag, give it to him and it'll fill his stomach up. Oh, you asked what's good and bad for Jungkook and be prepared.

He have some medicines in his bag because his immune system is weak. After he finishes the biscuit and milk, give him this.
-If his stomach started aching, give him the medicine with the SA letter on it.
-If he starts having having a migraine or headache, give him the medicine with M&H letter on it.
-Cough and Cold are the letter CC
-If he starts scratching his arms or legs, I letter medicine
-Nosebleeding, NB letter
-Asthma, inhaler in the little pocket of the bag

He also have some allergies but don't worry, the medicines are there.
This is his allergies..

-Shrimps
-Peanut

That's all and remember not to give him any of the food he's allergic to but if you accidentally gave it to him, the results will be bad.

-He'll have hard time breathing and red spots will be on his skin. Sometimes he'll faint.

Okay, that's all. Bye👋'(I'm pretty sure I won't memorize this🤣)

Jin sighs and looks over to Jungkook who was having fun with the others. He saw Jungkook started scratching his arms so he gets the medicine with the I letter on it.

He goes to Jungkook and got the boy's tumbler on his bag and gave Jungkook the medicine. Jungkook swallows the pill with the water to get it down. After swallowing the pill, he continued playing with the others.