Part 31

(This story is almost ending, just a few more chapters 😭😅)

3 years later...

Jungkook's a 22 year old now, some of his features changed, like his waist that got more slim and his thighs that got thicker. He's still with his hyungs, it's their 4th year now and they're still going strong.

Jungkook bolts up from his bed, running to the bathroom and leaning down he toilet to puke. Hoseok happens to be entering his room, and he heard this noises. He ran to the bathroom, seeing the younger who was basically about to pass out. He crouched down to Jungkook, holding his body for him to not hit his head.

"Baby, you good?" Hoseok asks, earning a shake of the head from the younger.
'I don't feel good, hyung' Jungkook signs, the older giving him a worried look and gets his phone out to call Jin.

"Uhmm.. Why are you calling me, I'm just downstairs"
"I can't leave Jungkook here, he's in the bathroom, puking his guts out in the toilet, if I left him here something might happen"
"What? Okay, I'll be there"

Movements was heard behind the other line before it cuts off. Hoseok puts his phone back in his pajama pocket, rubbing Jungkook's back as he was still throwing up. He then heard the bedroom door click open before Jin walked in the bathroom.
"Did you eat something bad, sweetheart?" The oldest of the three asks the younger who shakes his head and continued puking.

"I think we should get him to the hospital" Hoseok suggested, the older nodding.
"Get the others, tell them to do their morning routine and that we're gonna leave" Jin says as he replaced Hoseok's arms with him. Hoseok then left the room, closing the door behind. Jungkook stopped puking, falling back to Jin's chest with closed eyes.
"Baby?" The older said, thinking that the younger passed out.

Jungkook weakly opened his eyes, looking at Jin.
'I don't really feel good, hyung' The younger weakly signed, breathing heavily. Jin picked him up bridal style, not forgetting to let him wash his mouth. They got out of the bathroom, the older placing the younger down on the bed.

"What's happening?" Taehyung asks as he looks at the others.
"We too don't know, Taehyung" Yoongi said, rolling his eyes.
"So--" Hoseok was then cut off when he heard some gasps, looking at what they're looking at. It was Jin, carrying the youngest who looked pale and tired.
"What happened to him?" Jimin asks as he approached the two to look at the youngest.

"That's the reason we are going out"