Part 24

(Jungkook moved to their dorm 😊)

Jungkook shakes his Yoongi Hyung, wanting something. The older slowly woke up, looking around until his eyes landed on the younger.
"Hi baby" Yoongi says, holding the boy's waist and hugging it. The younger whines, making the older frown.
"What happened, baby?" Yoongi asks, the younger then looked at him with his big doe eyes.

'Let's go to the water park' Jungkook signs as an excited smile plasters on his face.
"I'll tell the others, okay? But for now pack some of your things" Yoongi says as he stood up. Jungkook nodded before running off to his own room.

"Jungkook wanted to go to the water park" Yoongi said, he others nodding and going upstairs. Jungkook then came down with a backpack, which consists of his medicines, biscuits, clothes and last but not the least, his banana milk.
'I'm ready, hyung' Jungkook signs as he ran to the older before hugging him. Yoongi chuckled at how excited the boy was on going to the water park.

"Let's wait for the others, okay?" Yoongi says, earning a nod from Jungkook. The others then eventually got downstairs, each holding a big bag.
"Are you going on a vacation?" The second oldest asks, pointing towards the big bags.
"Let's go!" Taehyung says as he ran to the front door before going outside. Yoongi sighs and they all left the dorm.