Part 29

The six woke up early as they remembered it was Valentine's Day. They all quickly got down and walked straight(not) to the kitchen. The oldest noticed that the leader was inside his kitchen, so he stopped him from touching things.
"Ah, ah, ah, you're not gonna help here, and you too Taehyung, you guys will distract Jungkook while we decorate" Jin said, pushing the two said males out of the kitchen..

The two looked at each other, awkward silence before it was broken by Namjoon.
"What now?" He asks, looking at the younger. Taehyung made a thinking face before he gasps.
"I know! Let's wake up Jungkookie" The younger said, making the leader sigh. They then walked upstairs and goes to Jungkook's room. Taehyung then slammed the door open, emitting a scream from the youngest who got startled awake.

Namjoon facepalms, Jin really doesn't know how to partner up people.
'Hyungies, you scared me' Jungkook signs, halflidded eyes as he yawns.
"Sorry baby, we just wanted to s--" Taehyung didn't get to finish his sentence as Namjoon covered his mouth.
"Sorry, love, you know how your Taehyungie Hyung is" The leader said, looking at the said male with a glare. Jungkook just slowly nodded, yawning again as he stretched.

"We're going somewhere, do your morning routine as we do ours" Namjoon said before dragging Taehyung outside. As they got outside, the leader looked at the younger.
"You almost blew our cover" He said, earning an innocent smile from Taehyung.
"Sorry" The younger said before walking away and to his room.

Jungkook finished his morning routine, wearing an oversized white hoodie with skinny jeans along with timberlands(the almighty timberland). He was about to go out but stopped as Namjoon and Taehyung was about to open the door.
'Hyungies!' Jungkook signed, hugging the two by the necks with his two arms. The two hugged him in the waist, kissing his cheeks and forehead.
"Let's go?" Namjoon asks, earning a nod before they started walking.

As they got down, the youngest heard some noises in the kitchen. He was about to walk there but Taehyung stopped him.
"Let's go, they're just working with something" Taehyung said, giving the youngest an awkward smile as he held his wrist.
'Okay' Jungkook signs as a confused expression plasters in his face. They walked out of the house, going to their car and getting in.

They then drove out of the driveway, Taehyung driving of course.

They arrived at the mall, quickly getting into the stores to buy something for the youngest.

Meanwhile with the others...

"Hoseok, put this in the oven" Jin demanded, muffin pan in his hand which consists of unbaked cupcakes. Hoseok gets the pan, putting it in the oven and putting it on the right temperature to cook.
"Yoongi, don't sleep there, mix that!" Jin yells, seeing the second oldest almost about to fall asleep. Yoongi woke up immediately, mixing the batter.
"Jimin, make that table presentable" Jin said, the said male nodding and doing his work.

"And we're done!" The oldest said, high-fiving the others.
"Call Namjoon and tell him we're done, and then let's go make our selves presentable again" Yoongi said before going upstairs and to his room for another shower. Hoseok fishes his phone out, dialing the leader's number.

"Yes, hyung?"
"We're done, hurry up"
"Okay, bye"
"Bye"

He hangs up before they goes up and to their shared rooms. After making their looks presentable again, they got downstairs and hid around the house.

The three arrived home, getting out of the car with Taehyung opening the door for the youngest.
'Thank you' Jungkook signs, giving the older a smile. They started walking, the two elders walking quietly to the kitchen door and leaving the younger in the driveway.
'Hy--' Jungkook didn't finish signing as he didn't see the two behind his back, tilting his head and shrugging before continuing on walking. As he was about near the door, he saw rose petals that was written in 'I love you', he smiled walking to the door, opening it to see many balloons floating on the ceiling.

His smile got wider as he saw plushies on the couch. He gets one, snuggling against it and smelling it's scent which smells like Jin. As he continued to snuggle against the plushie scented Kim Seokjin, he felt hands on his waist which was the real one. He hugged the older, kissing his lips.
'Thank you' Jungkook signs, kissing the older's lips again.

As Jungkook gets the plushies one by one, smelling it and recognizing it as one of his boyfriends with the real one hugging him from behind.

"Happy Valentine's!"