Part 15

BTS decided to take Jungkook out for a date but they couldn't get him out if they don't have PD's permission.

"PD-nim, can we take Jungkook out for a date?" Namjoon asks, nervous since the others always tell him to asks favours.
"Where are you gonna take him?" Sihyuk asks, still looking at his laptop.
"Were gonna take him to the amusement park" Namjoon said.
"Okay, just look after him and get him here safe" Sihyuk said.

"So?" Jin asks, seeing Namjoon get inside. Namjoon looked at him before smiling.
"Hear that, Ggukie? We're gonna go to the amusement park as a date!" Jimin exclaims, receiving a light squeal from Jungkook.
'Yey! I get to ride the rollercoaster and Ferris wheel' Jungkook signs and stood up to get his new bag.

"Let's go" Jin said before going in the passenger seat.
"Jungkook will sit here" Jin said and buckled up Jungkook's seatbelt.

Jin started driving while sighing at the bickering on the backseat.
"St--" He was cut off by a tap on his shoulder. He looked at Jungkook who pointed at the beautiful lights of the amusement park.
"We're here" Jin said, helping Jungkook unbuckle his seatbelt and going outside to open the door for the boy.

Jin held Jungkook hand before going out of the car. The others was still bickering while they walked, not looking at what they are stepping on.
"Ow!" Jin heard before looking back and seeing Namjoon on the ground face first.
"What happened?" Jin asks.
"Yoongi Hyung tripped me" Namjoon said while standing up and glaring at the second oldest.

Jin sighs but smiled at Jungkook who was skipping.
'This is gonna be fun' Jungkook signs before they go to different rides.