Chapter 1 Household

This book is done, but not done. It's re-edited and published into this book.

 It's re-edited and published into this book

Chapter 1

Third person POV.

Melanie Granger is of course is the little twin sister of  Hermione Grangers. Hermione is only an hour older then Melanie and she is also very, very protective of her. Melanie is also very protective of her older twin too.

Both Granger are very protective of their friends too. Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. They always have each others back... well most of the time.

Today was the day where they would be going to the Weasleys household for the big Quidditch World Cup.

Melanie Granger is almost like her older twin. She has the fuzzy brown hair, short, very smart and likes reading a lot, and so one. The difference is that Melanie got her soulmarks earlier and that her eyes are both two different eye colors.

Melanie got her soulmarks a couple months back. But instead of having just one soulmark she ended up having two soulmarks.

On right wrist

On right wrist

(On left wrist

(On left wrist.)

Melanie woke up with it on either wrists. She was very shocked, scared, worried, excited, thrilled, and so on. She quickly got up from her bed and rushed into her sisters room. She woke her up and showed her. Hermione eyes went wide in shock and happiness for her sister.

When you get your soulmark your other half or let's just say soulmate gets their soulmark too. You could get it at anytime of your life. At age 1 or 5 to maybe 20 to 76 years old. She got it a couple of months ago, so that means her soulmate has gotten theirs too.

Melanie went to bed with out a mark, and woke up with a mark.... I mean two marks. Then for her soulmates they had no mark and then they woke up with one. Melanie thought it was cool thing where she had nothing and then the next day she had one... two.

Hermione thought it was odd at first to have 2 soulmates, but she quickly got over it and helped her sister calm down. Both Grangers had of course read about soulmates since they were young and understood it all. And having 2 soulmates aren't that rare. There is a good amount of witches and wizards having 2 to 4 soulmates. So for Melanie to have 2 isn't fully a problem, or weird.

Melanie followed Hermione to the front door of the Weasley household. Her sister knocked on the door and as quickly has she had placed her hand to her side the door flug open and Molly stood there with the most generous happy smile.

"Hello dears" she said ushering the two Grangers into her house. "Come, come" she wraps her arm around Melanie shoulders and guides them into the house, "Hello Miss Weasley" Melanie said. "Oh dear, honey what did I say before. You can call me Molly" Molly said. "Sorry miss- no Molly" Melanie said. She brings her hand up to her forhead and sighs.

Both Molly and Hermione laugh at her. "Come on dears. Have you eaten yet?" Molly asks.

Melanie POV.
"Not really... we were in a rush because of Hermiones hair" I said snickering. Hermione rolls her yes and bump into me. Both Molly and I laugh. "Come, come I got food made. You two can be the first to eat" she said. I follow suit, "Hey you were in the bathroom for 10 minutes" Hermione said. "Yeah not 25 mintues though" I replied back.

Hermione huffs out. "But you look great" I added in. She smiles, "Well you don't look bad too" she said. "Thank you dear sister of mine" I said back.

She giggles and we sit down st the table.

Molly gave us plates full of food, "Thank you Molly" I said out. "Thank you Molly" Hermione said.
"So what is knew for the two of you?" Molly asks.

I stop and blush when I see Hermione grins at me. "Well Melanie got her soulmarks... yes she has two soulmates. She had got them a month ago. She woke up the next morning with them" she said. I sigh, "Oh dear I'm so happy for you, you know it is perfectly find to have two soulmates" molly said. I nod my head and watch her walk over and gave me a bone rushing hug, "May I see them. Is that ok dear?" She asks.

I nod my head and pull off my both gloves and pulled my sleeves up to show her.

"Oh, it's beautiful" Molly said. "Thank you" I quietly said. She smiled and steps away from me, "Well I will like to know who they will be when you find out" she said.

I blush and look away from them blushing. Molly laughs and walks away from us.

Third person POV.

Molly walked away from the two females eating. Melanie and Hermione ate the food quietly.

"I wonder if your soulmate is going to be at Hogwarts?" Hermione wonders out loud. Melanie cheeks were red again. She has thought that too.

She has thought about it plenty of times. Who would her mate be, would she already know who her soulmate are?

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader