Chapter 8 Strong Feelings

Note. I just want you all to know that I dont get bothered if you skip any of my notes. I know theres some people commenting about how many notes I have and telling me either to delete them or that no one will read my books because of how many notes I have. (I know in some books theres more notes but you have to know that theres will be way, way more chapters out then my notes). I'm not deleting them for a couple of reasons. 1. I think they are important information for you to read. (Skip if you want). 2. I could go back and remember the day I posted them. (sentimental moments)

I will like to say that I have gotten my computer working. That will help me with my grammar mistakes. And I do know I have grammar and spelling errors, please just skip over them. (Hope that doesnt sound rude)
When I did start writing and still now I write for the fun of it and to practice (my way). Its fun most of the time, but not fun at times when people like sending me comments or messages about my books.

Please just understand that I wrote and writing these books for fun, practice and for my readers.
My grammar and spelling errors should be getting better soon.

Chapter 8 Strong Feelings.

Third person POV.

Draco sighs, he run his fingers through his hair and looks at her, "Yes, you are right. It has to be in the shadow. I'm sorry" he said. Melanie frowns for a couple of seconds before smiling at him, "It's ok. I understand, our relationship will be a secret until you are ready to tell anyone" she said. She places her hand onto his cheek and lock eyes with him. He smiles at her and places his cheek into her palm. It felt amazing to feel her touch. It was calming to him. Her hand was so soft and warm. She smiles at him.

He brings his hand up to her hand and grasp it with his, he pulls her hand away from his face and places a kiss to the back of her hand. "Let's start over. I'm Draco Malfoy" he said sticking his hand out to her. She smiled and took his hand into hers. "I'm Melanie Granger, the twin sister of Hermione Granger" she said.

Draco smiled at her, "It's nice to meet you" he said. "It's nice to meet you too" she said smiling back at him.
"I'm sorry how horrible I have been towards you" he said. "It's fine love. I forgive you. I truly do" she said.

Melanie POV.
I smiles at him.

He wants me! Both of my soulmates want me and I couldn't be any happier. I thought he was going to some how de-accept me... somehow. But he didn't. The only thing is that we have to hide it from everyone until he can tell anyone. It sucks... but at least I can still be with him.

"So how does Potter feel about me being your soulmate too?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

I shake my head, "Really Malfoy?" I shake my head and give him a small smile, "Of course he doesn't like it. But he wants to make it work" I said. "Trust me he's not happy about it. Not at all" I add on. "I'm really sorry that you have to share me... and I have to give my attention to the both of you" I said rubbing my fingers through my hair again.

He looks over to me, "Trust me love. I don't like it. It's going to be hard. But if I can have some alone time with you. Just the two of us I'm fine with it" he said. I smile and grab his cheeks and placed my lips onto his for a quick kiss. "I'm sorry... but I should really get change and go back to the others. They must be worried that I have been gone for so long" I said. I pull back and got up from the moving train and stood in front of the sliding door.

Draco got up with red cheeks and stood in front of me, our eyes are lock and both of us had goofy smiles on our faces. "I'll see you later my Granger" he said. "I'll see you later my Malfoy" I smirk out.

I kissed his cheek and step back and open the door and walk through the door and back down to the bathrooms to get change fast. I quickly got changed and made my way back to my sister.

I open the sliding door and sat back down beside Harry who gave me a big smile. I smile back at him before looking over to my sister.

She had her head resting onto Ron's shoulder, she was asleep. Ron was too, his head was rested on top of hers.

"I wonder how long it's going to take until they get together?" I said. I look over to Harry, he smiles and chuckles. "You want a bet?" He asks.

I smirked, "Ok. If I win... you have to do whatever I want for two whole days" I said to him. "And if I win.... hmmm... same. If I win you have to do whatever I want you to do" he said smirking.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Ok deal. I bet you that it will take longer then we want it to be. I bet that there going to get together when something intense is happening" I said. I sticked my hand out to him.

"I bet you that it will happen in 6 year" Harry said. He grabbed my hand and we shake on it. In a quick second his lips were on mine.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds before he pulled away and looks at me with a very sexy smirk on his handsome face, "Had to make it official" he said. I blushed and nod my head. "Makes sense" I said quietly.

"Umm... Draco had accept me" I whispered out. I could feel him tense up in his spot. The hand he held squeezed my hand a bit, he had turned his head to the side. "I'm sorry. I really am... but I already have strong feelings for the both of you" I whispered out to him. He turned his head and lock eyes with me. "I have had strong feeling for you since we were 11 years old" he said. "I have had a crush on you since the day you took a step into the cart me and Ron were in"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader