Chapter 7 Train

Chapter 7

Few days later.

Third person POV.
Melanie sat on the train beside Harry who held her hand between each other.

A day after what had happened at the Quidditch game and with Draco, she had told Harry about everything especially Draco being her second soulmate. She couldn't lie to him. She needed to tell him and she did. He wasnt happy about it. Not at all. He hates it. But he couldn't do anything about.

He hoped that Draco didn't want her. But he knew that would kill her. So whatever Melanie wants he would give her.

A voice called from down the hallway, "Anything from the trolley! Anything from the trolley!" The trolley lady yelled out.

Melanie and Harry stood up and went to the door. Harry stood behind Melanie with his right hand rested onto her hip protective, "Anything on the trolley dear?" The lady asks.

Melanie smiled big at her, "Yes please, can I have a pack of drewbals and liquorice wand" she asks. "Here you go dear" the lady said after Melanie payed her. Melanie smiles big and turns around and moves around Harry and takes her seat again. Ron turns around after getting his drewbals. Melanie watches Harry as he asks for what he wanted. She could see Cho walk over, she was eyeing Harry. Melanie tense up and looks away from them and to Hermione, who gave her a insuring smile. Melanie gave the same smile back.

Harry didn't even know that Cho was looking at him and if he did know he wouldn't care at all. He has his girl already, his soulmate who he has loved for the longest time now. He takes his set back beside Melanie and quickly grabbed her hand with his. He gave her a smile and she smiles back.

Melanie looks away and started to eat her candy and share it with Harry and Hermione. Ron was chill.... ish with not getting any food but last time she had shared with he end up eating the whole thing leaving her with nothing but the wrapper.

"This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who conjured it. Isn't there any security or?" Hermione asks.

"Loads according to dad, that's what worried them so much. Happen right under their noses" Ron said.

Melanie looked over to Harry and sees him rubbing his scare, "It's hurting again. You're scare" Melanie said. She moves to her side and places her fingers onto the scare on his forehead. Harry loves the feeling of her fingers on him.

"I'm fine, really I'm fine" Harry said. Melanie just rolls her eyes, "Well Sirius would like to know about this" she said. "Melanie right, Sirius would like to hear what happen at the world cup, and your dream" Hermione said.

Harry nods his head, "I'm going to go write a letter to him" he said. Melanie nods her head.

Small time skip.

Melanie head turned to the right and catch Draco walk past the room, he locks eyes briefly with her before disappearing from eyes sight. "I'm going to get change" Melanie said. She got up and grabbed her robs. "Ok" Hermione said. Ron just nods his head. She smiled at them and then left.

Melanie walks down the hallway to where she had seen Draco had walked. A second later she had followed him at the end of the train, her hand grasped the handle open slide the door open, she took a step out into the cold air and quickly Draco turned around and looked at her with his grey piercing eyes. Melanie tenses up with his gaze on her.

Melanie shut the door behind her, she take a step to the side and sat down and rests her back onto the cold metal trian wall. Draco walks over and took a seat on the opposite side of the cart. She looks over and gives him a smile.

"So..." she started, "How have you been?" She asks. Draco chuckles and shakes his head. Melanie smiled at hearing his voice.

"I'm good. I-"
"I'm sorry to cut you off. But please don't let this drag on. Can you just tell me that you don't want me already" Melanie said bluntly.

She really didn't want to cut him off, but she couldn't handle it. She had waited days to get on the train and talk to him. She needed to know if he was going to accept the relationship or not. Would he just forget that they were soulmates and move on.

Draco tense up and look at her in shock, "I just need to know, it's killing me" she adds on. She pushs her fingers through her hair and looks up to the sky.

Draco eyes scans her face and he couldn't not look away. She looks to the side and stares back to him. "I have thought it through" he said. She nods her head and listen in.

Dracos hand went up to her cheek and places his lips onto hers. She froze and her eyes went huge. Draco pulls away and smiles at her. Her cheeks were red like a red rose.

He chuckled, "I have thought it through. Even though you're a Granger, I still want you..... but I can't let my dad know.... he would never approve of our relationship" he said.

Melanie gave him a small smile, "I don't like how Potter is your soulmate too... but.... I will try.... my.... best to... be nice... to them" he struggled out.

Melanie chuckled at him, "So.... I'm guess this relationship is in the shadows?" She said.

-------------
Sorry for short chapter
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader