Chapter 5 Game

Chapter 5

Melanie POV.
I walked into the tent. Arthur had told the girls to find a bed and unpack so I walked quickly to one of the beds and placed my bag on top. I take a spot on the comfortable bed and looked around myself. I lay down onto it and closed my eyes. This is going to be so much fun.

Third person POV.
Harry's eyes lingered over to the laying Melanie. She looked so cute to him and all she was doing was laying down. Harry eyes moved to the side and sees that Hermione was watching him with an raised eye brow. She had caught on, she had seen her sister watching Harry all day. Melanie looked at him as their parents looking at each other. Like how soulmates look at each other. Of course Hermione caught on... it does make sense why Melanie had shut up when Ginny said that Harry was hot. Melanie was jealous.

Harry Potter and Melanie Granger are soulmates.... Harry is one of Melanie Soulmates. Hermione smiled at him as Harry blushed and looked away.

She did feel bad for Ginny.... but like Harry, Hermione knew when she was 11 that Harry and Melanie was going to end up together. She just felt it was going to happen and also Hermione was happy for Melanie and Harry. She had shipped them since she was 11 and it has finally going to happen.

Time skip

Melanie walked up right behind Harry as they climbed up dozens of stairs. She held onto Harry's black shirt to make sure she doesn't get separated by them. Harry didn't mind at all.

"Blimey dad, how far up ARE we?" Ron asks.

"Well puts it this way if it rains... you'll be the first to know" Lucius said.

Melanie stopped walking and let go of his sweater and looked down. She could clearly see two Malfoys. Melanie eyes catches Dracos and she froze in her spot. Her left wrist was on fire.

She couldn't hear anything, her eyes stayed locked with him

She couldn't hear anything, her eyes stayed locked with him. Draco smirked, "Father and I are in the ministry's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself" Draco boasted out.

His eyes looked Melanie up and down until his dad hit him in the stomach hard, "Don't boast Draco. Theres no need for these people. Don't you enjoy yourself won't you. While you can" Lucius said. He walks back to were he was, Harry rolls his eyes and walked up, she slowly walked her way up. She watch Draco give her a grin and walk back to where his dad was. Melanie was shocked. She had knew Draco since she got to Hogwarts, he has always been mean to her and her sister. She always hated him for it... he had called her sister a muddblood.

But.... the pain had always disappeared as he accepted her.... and she accepted him. Harry looked down and saw that Melanie was quite far behind them he stopped and stepped down to her. "Come on. You don't want to get separated" Harry said sticking his hand out towards Melanie. 

Melanie smiled and she gladly took his hand into hers. They both rushed up the stairs and back to where the rest of the Weasleys, Diggorys and Hermione was walking.

Small, small time skip.

"Come on up, take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for" Arthur said.

Harry drags Melanie and they take spots by the railing and looked around them. Both were very excited. She has only seen the Quidditch games at Hogwarts, this is a new thing to her. Something very cool.

Harry kept a good hold of her hand as they stood beside each other. He didn't care if anyone saw that they are holding hands. He liked holding her hand, her hand is smaller then his and he liked them.

"Come on!" George yelled out. "It's the Irish!" Fred yelled out.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader