Chapter 11 Wont Be a Lie

Chapter 11 Wont Be A Lie

Third person POV.
A few hour later.

Madam Pomfrey didnt fully forgot about the Malfoy and Granger. She was usually good when she knew there were students were in her wing. She wouldn't get distracted easily, but this time, this one time she had easily got distracted with a book.

Melanie and Draco layed in the same bed just talking as they waited for Madam Pomfrey to come back and give them the a ok for Melanie to go. They didnt really mind it, they liked getting to know each other better.

Madam Pomfrey eyes quickly went big when she heard Melanie giggle loudly, she pushes up from her chair and placed her book down. She quickly walked out of her room straight to the two students.

"How do you feel now dear?" Madam Pomfrey asks her.

Draco held Melanie's arm as he helps her up from the bed. Melanie nods her head with a smile on her face, "Yeah I actually do. It's not like I'm lieing about saying I am fine when I'm not. I actually do feel 99.9% better then before" she said rambling on.

Draco smiles at the ground. Through the years of knowing Melanie, he had learned that she rambles a lot. Madam Pomfrey smiles at Melanie but also Draco. She could see how he had looked at her with adoration and love in them. The way he had looked at the ground with a smile as he listened in on her rambling.

"That is good dear. Now I think you two should go to the kitchen and get some food. It is late and almost everyone is in bed right now. Or should be in bed right now" Madam Pomfrey said.

Melanie nods her head. "Thank you" she said. Madam Pomfrey smiles sweetly and nods her head.

Melanie grabs ahold of Dracos hands, "Have a great night ma'am" she said. "You to dear" Madam Pomfrey said. She walked back to her office to finish her book as Melanie dragged Draco out of the hospital wing.

As they reached the middle of the hallway Melanie turns around and look up into his grey eyes with a big smile on her face, "Thank you for staying with me and following me" she said softly. Draco smirks, "I'll follow you anywhere" he said.

Melanie did think it was quite cringey but also very cute and adorable, she couldn't stop her cheeks to instantly go red, she tried her best to cover them with her free hand, but Draco quickly grapes it and brought her hand back down, "You... look beautiful blushing" he said softly.

Melanie POV.

I kept my eyes locked with his. My cheeks hot, "I-I... th-thank you" I stuttere out. And now my cheeks are hotter then before. Why did I need to stutter?

Draco smirk didn't flatter but stayed on his face as he kept his eyes locked with me. "Anytime beautiful" he replies back fast.

"You know I have never thought you would be the gushing cutesy kind of guy. Say all of thoes cringy but cute things to me or anyone" I said.

I step closer to him and smile at him, "I like it. Draco Malfoy has a soft spot" I add on with a smirk. His cheeks went red fast and he avoid my eyes. I giggle, "Did I just make the Draco Malfoy blush?" I tease out, that just made him blush more.

I lean up and kiss his jaw bone giggling, "You look handsome blushing" I said.

Again that made him blush more. Did I want to tease him more? Yes, yes I do.

"Wow. I have never thought that I could make Draco Malfoy blush" I tease. He groans and shakes his head, he let's go of my hands and rubbed his face. I giggle, "Ahh... is Draco embarrassed?" I jump up and down in front of him and grasp his wrists to pull them from his eyes.

I quickly lean in and peek his nose fast, he has a soft smile on his face as he looks down at me. "Ok stop your making my cheeks hurt" he said quietly.

"Hhmmhhm.... for now" I tease. I pull back from him and grab his hand again.

Third person POV.

Melanie and Draco walked down the hallway to the kitchen to grab some food since they had not eat food since this morning when they woke up. Both of them were starving.

They randomly talked about random things quietly. They really didn't know if they could get in trouble since they were out through curfew. But they did have a good reason to be walking down the hallways late at night.

All they could say was that they missed dinner because they were in the hospital wing for Melanie and Madam Pomfrey said to go to the kitchen and get food since they had missed dinner. It wont be a lie.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader