Chapter 6 Tell me

Chapter 6 Tell Me

Melanie POV.

The game was over and we had gotten back to the tent. The boys were doing what boys do and  Hermione, Ginny and I sat on the bed in the back of the tent talking and laughing together. We were just talking about random stuff when things turned South.

When we heard a shouting we all rushed out of the tent to check it out. Hermione was right behind me.

People were screaming and rushing past us in a frenzy and panic. I was pushed back a couple of times and I rush back to Arthur, all I could hear Arthur yell out some orders that I couldn't fully hear and then he had rushed off. Fred and George grabbed Ginny and rushed away.

I tried following Hermione as we got dragged in a crowd. "Melanie!"

"Hermione!" I yelled out as I tried to grab ahold of her hand, but I was pushed back. I fell to the ground and quickly cover my head with my arms to protect my head from getting stepped on. I cry out as people didn't care that they step on me and push me around.

Third person POV. 

Melanie was huddled on the ground keeping her head cover with her bruised arms. She couldn't hear anymore screams or people rushing past her but she stayed in the same spot in pain. She was trampled on so many times and everything hurt. "Melanie!"

She peaked her head up as she heard her name being called out a second later there were arms around her, she moves into the person arms and sighed. She felt safe even though it was dark out and cold.

Melanie looks up and sees Draco. She pushes herself up from him and wobbles a bit back. Draco quickly got up and grabbed her arms and helps her stand up straight. He didn't want her to fall back and hurt herself. "What happen?" She asks. She bring a hand to her forhead and close her eyes tightly. "I don't know" Draco mumbles out.

He kept his eyes on Melanie, his right hand let go of her upper arm and moved up to her face. He pushed her messy hair away from her face and rested the palm onto her cheek. His thumb rubs her busted lip. "Come on. I need to get you out of here. It's not safe" he said. He pulls away and grabs her wrist and pulls her behind him. She wince in pain, Draco looks back to Melanie. He could see the pain in her eyes, he quickly let go of her wrist and moves his hand to the back of her back and guides her somewhere.

"Where are we going?" She whispers out. Draco doesn't say anything but guide her into the woods. "Your not going to kill me?" "Right" she asks. She looked up to him. He wasn't looking at her but ahead of him.

She couldn't lie to herself, but Draco was hot. He had gotten.... way more hotter through the months gone. He looks hot. She blushes and looks away from him and let him guide her farther into the woods.

She stops when she got enough of him being quiet and not telling her anything. Draco stops and turns around and looks at her annoyed. "What!?" He asks. "Where are you taking me?" She asks. She cross her arms and glared at him.

She didn't hate him, but he was being annoying not telling her anything. He rolls his eyes and in a heart beat he had his hand on her upper arms and her back pushed up into a tree. "Hey-!"

Draco covers her mouth with his hand and shush her to be quite. He looks past her, she moves his hand away from her mouth and turns around and peak around the tree to see what Draco was staring at.

It was a death eater. He was stalking around the woods with his wand ready for anyone he sees. Draco grabs her upper arm and slowly walks them back words.

Both made sure to be as quite as they could. Melanie grabbed a hold of Dracos hand and quiclky turned them around and ran away from the death eater who didn't see them.

They ran for a good 10 minutes before they had stopped and catch their breath. She still held Dracos hand and actually moves closer to him. He quickly wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him protectively.

She looks around them and all she could see was dark, they were surrounded by long dark trees. The only thing keeping it a bit bright was the moon light. "What are we going to do now. My sister is probably worried about me" Melanie said. "And Harry" she adds on.

Draco stepped back from her and stared her down, "Draco, please don't be mad... but I have two soulmates" she steps over to him, her hands grab his upper arms as she looks up to him with pleading eyes, "Harry is one of them, you're the other one" she said moving one of her hands up to his cheek and looked him in the eye.

"He accepted and I accepted, but I also accepted you... I do want to be with you...." she said. "I really do...." she adds on.

Draco moved his eyes from her and grabbed her hand and moved them from his face, "I need to think about it" he mumbled out. He place her hands down and stepped away from her. "Melanie!" Hermiones voice came from somewhere in the dark. Draco looks past her and sees Hermione and the Weasleys. He looked back to Melanie, she stood there emotionless. She looked up to him and gave him a fake smile... that he clearly could see through it. "Ok.... ummm... if you could... please tell me what you want on the train" she said.

Draco gave her a small nod. She gave him a thine lipped smile at him and turn away from him and ran over to where her sister was. Luckily enough no one saw Draco, he quickly left. Melanie looked back and didn't see him.

Hermione gave her sister a bone crushing hug. Melanie winces in pain and Hermione let's go of her.

Arthur rush's over to her, "Dear are you ok?"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader