Chapter 12 Worried

Chapter 12 Worried

Third person POV.

Harry couldn't stop himself from panicking, he has been worried for hours now. He has been worried for Melanie, he hasn't seen her since she had left the hall hours ago.

When he was in the hall he would look to the big doors waiting for her to walk back in with her gorgeous smile. But she didn't walk through and after awhile everyone was sent to their houses to find their dorms and get settled.

Hermione and Harry were panicking more when they didn't find her in one of the dorms, bathrooms, common room and closet's, she was no where in sight.

Harry was in the Griffindor common room waiting patiently for her to come through the doors. He was worried because she had looked so uncomfortable and sick before leaving him. He wanted to kick himself, he kept thinking that he should have followed her out.

Where could she be? He couldn't figure it out. Was she ok? Is she hurt? Is she alone?

So many thoughts running through his head as he waits for her to come through the room. He was tired but he needs to know if she was ok. He needs to know if she had came back.

Harry could tell the he was going to fall asleep soon, his eyes were getting heavenly and slowly closing shut when the door open and shut quietly. Then at one point he started to hear quite feet step come close to him.

Harry's head went straight up to the side and smiles big at her, Melanie quickly lock eyes with him and smiled softly at the tired and smiley Harry. "Hey" she whispers out.

Harry gives her a tired smile to her, "Why are you still up?" She asks stepping over to him. She takes a seat right beside him, Harry quickly wraps his arms around her and kisses her temple a couple of times. She snuggles into him and close her eye.

She couldn't deny that she felt safe around him. She has always been safe with him... even though she had to deal with the whole thing that had happen in their first year and.... the second and of course the third year.

They both hope that nothing happens. Just have a calm year at Hogwarts together, no danger. Just a happy and fun year.... plus the games.

Melanie still felt safe. He had always made sure she was ok and safe, always ready to jump in front of her to protect her, making sure if she had woken up to late and didn't have time to eat he would sneak food for her. Most of the time it would be small cinnamon buns or biscuits.

Melanie was always thankful and happy towards him when he did it. He would be the one watching out for her so she wouldn't get in trouble for eating in class. A couple of times Harry and Melanie would have a little laughing attack because of her choking one a biscuits.

Severus had glared at them and when they had laughed more they end up getting detention. Hermione was always mad at them when they got detention becuase of goofing off. But she couldn't deny how cute they are together.

Harry wraps his adm around her and pulls her close to him. She feels so warm and cozy in his hold, her eyes flutter shut and then quickly open again.

"I was waiting for you to get here. Hermione was worried sick for you. But I promised her to stay up and wait for you. Where were you?" He asks worried.

His hand runs through her hair as he looks down at her, "I'm sorry that I had made you and the others so worried. I had gotten sick... probably becuase of what had happen at the Quidditch game" she said.

She moves her head up to where her chin rested on his chest, Harry continues to rub his fingers through her hair. "You should have told me. I could have came to the hospital wing with you. You shouldn't have gone alone" he said.

Melanie smiled bigger, "I didn't. Draco had followed me there so he stayed with me. I'm ok now. Madam Pomfrey made me drink this awful potion and after awhile I felt better" she said soflty.

Harry groans and close his eyes. Melanie giggles, "What?" She asks quietly. "You jealous?" She tease out.

Harry cheeks went red, he tried covering it up by looking away from her to the fire. Melanie giggles and ran her fingers through his hair. Harry close his eyes as her fingers running and straching his skull.

He moans out in pleasure of her fingers rubbing his skull it causes him to feel so good. So comfortable and cozy.

Melanie felt just the same. His body warmth plus the warmth of the fire was making her tired, but both of them knew that they had to get to their own dorms before they get cought or fall asleep and or before the sun rise and everyone wakes up and find them cuddling close together on the common couch in front of the fire.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader