Chapter 4 Cedric

Chapter 4

(Note please of you have read any of my avenger soulmate books. May you go vote for my new dc and marvel crossover on who the main character should bond with first. And vote on in my first avenger Soulamte book on who should Aurora shod bond with next. It helps out a lot on who they should bond with)

Third person POV.
Harry wrapped had his arm around Melanie as they stood in the closet still. His head was rested on her shoulder as her head was rested in the nap of his neck.

It was calming to just be in each other arms. It was warm and safe. Melanie felt like she was wanted and it felt amazing.

"We need to get down stairs, we need to get going soon and you need to eat" she said. She pulled back and looked at him and smiled sweetly at him. He gave her a goofy smile and kissed her forehead. She smiled and closed her eyes a moved closer to him.

A couple of minutes later they had snucked out of the small room and down to the kitchen where almost everyone was. Hermione and Arthur sat at the couch in the other room.

"Harry dear, come eat" Molly said. She walked over and dragged him away from Melanie. She giggles and walked over to her sister and sat down.

The others ate their food as Hermione mostly spoke to Arthur as Melanie head lingered to the side. She would catch Harry's eyes a couple times and everytime they did he was always give her a small smile or grin. She would blush but hide it as she looked away and listen into the conversation her older twin and Arthur was having, at times she would pitch in and add something into the conversation, but mostly she would sit back and listen... ish to it.

Small time skip.

Hermione and Melanie walked slowly together in the woods. Melanie clung to her sweater as she was already freezing cold. Hermione talked to Ginny as she stayed quite and thought about how Harry's reaction would be when she did find her second soulmate. She really hopes that he doesn't leave her... even though she dought he would, but still her mind could wonder.

"Where are we actually going?" Harry asks. Melanie looked back and smiled at Harry. She stopped walking and start to walk with Ron and Harry. She stood between them.

"Don't know. Hey Dad! Where are we going?" Ron asks. "Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" Arthur yelled out.

As she walked beside them Harry sneaked and grabbed her hand. Her sweater sleeve hide their hands as they walk, "Arthur! It's about time son"

They had stop as another person had joined us. "Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start. This is Amos Diggory everyone, he works with me at the ministry. And this strapping yping lad must be Cedric, am I right" Arthur said.

Melanie could feel Harry's hand squeez harder as he sees Cedric look over to Melanie and give her a small grin. Melanie didn't see it since she wasn't looking at Cedric but looking at Harry already.

"Merlin beard, you must be Harry Potter" Amos said. He walked over and Melanie pulled her hand away from Harry and pushed a stray of hair away from her face. She gave Harry a thine lip smile and she walked back to Hermione and Ginny.

Hermione nudged Melanie arm and gave her a big grin, "What?" She asks. "Oh come on. Cedric can't keep his eyes off of you" Ginny pitched in.

Melanie rolled her eyes, "Ok.... and?" She asks. "Well he's hot" Hermione said. "You know who else is hot?" Ginny asks. Melanie and Hermione looked at her and raised their eye brow. "Harry"

Melanie tensed up as she looked at her friend, she was over come with jealously. Harry was hers, no one else's. They did accept each other.

Melanie stayed quite and followed slowly behind the other to teenager girls who quietly talked about boys they had liked through the years.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asks. "That isn't just any old manky boot mate" Fred said. "It's a portkey"

The group of Weasley and Diggory placed their hand onto boots, Melanie had her hands in her pocket as she looked around her.

"Time to go. Ready" Amos said.
"What's a portkey?" Harry asks.
"After 3, one... two..."
"Harry, Melanie!" Arthur yelled out. Quickly Melanie pulled her hand out of her pocket and placed it onto the boot. "Three!"

In a flash they were spinning in the sky, they all cheered out. "Let go kids" Arthur yelled out. "What?!" Melanie yelled out. She looked around her in shocked, "Let! Go!"

Quickly Melanie let of the boot and she goes following to the ground with a loud thud. "Damn that hurt so bad" she mumbled out. "I bet that cleared your sinuses eh?" Arthur said.

Melanie sat up and grabbed her bag that layed on the ground. Hermione helped her sister up and they followed Arthur.

"Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" Arthur yelled out. Melanie smiled big and looked at Hermione who smiled back at her. "This is so cool" Melanie beamed out.
Hermione giggled out and smiled at her and grabbed her arm and dragged her down the hill.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader