Chapter 3 Accepted

Chapter 3

Third person POV.

Harry walked down the hallway after leaving Ron to get changed. His mind was only on one thing. And that of course his Melanie. He needed to find her, he wanted to talk to her. He has already thought it through before. He wanted his soulmate and his soulmate is his bestfriend, someone he has always felt a connection with. He wanted to tell her that he wanted her. He wanted her as his soulmate, he needed to tell her that he wasn't going to reject her and actually accept her.

As he walk down the hallway he spots her at the end of the hallway. She held her cat in her arms and kissed him.

Her cat named Adam came a couple days before she showed up, and she had missed him so damn much she had to hold him close to her. Harry never understood why she had called him Adam.

The reason why her cat name his Adam is becuase of the owner. His kid was named Adam and he was an angel. So he called his cat Adam. Adam the cat is well most of the time is an angel, but at times he could be an furry asshole. When she got the cat the name just stock.

 When she got the cat the name just stock

Harry quickly walked over to them. Melanie moves her head to the side as she heard footsteps walking her way. She gave him a small smile before she bends down and places her cat down. He ran away to play. "I missed you so much" Melanie said. She walks the few steps she had to him and flings her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly. Her face went to the nap of his neck and snuggled close to him.

He wrapped his arms around her as tightly as she could. "I missed you too" he said back. She snuggled closer to him, it just felt right, she felt warm and safe in his arms.
Melanie held onto him like he was going to dissapear.

"We need to talk" he mumbled out. Melanie tensed up in his arms and he could feel it.

He hasn't rejected her or accepted her yet and it was killing her. They both still felt the pain on their wrists.
She pulls away and kept her hands onto his shoulder, their eyes were locked as she stared at him nervously, "Uhh... what-why...? what do you need to talk about?" She asks out. Harry chuckles and shakes his head. "It's fine" he said. He looked behind him to see if there was anyone behind him. He looks back to her.

He steps closer to her and grabs ahold of the door handle of a closet. He opens it and he slowly guides her into the small closet that fit the both of them.

Her eyes stay locked onto him as he shuts the door and turns the small dime light on. They both stood in front of each other, "Why...?" She whispers out. "I want you" he bluntly whispers out.

His eyes went huge and he covers his mouth with his hands. Her eyes went huge too, she stared at him in shock and confusion. "What?" She asks. Harry shakes his head and gives her a small grin, "I want to be with you.... I'm not rejecting you" he whispered back to her.

She could feel him accepting their bond and as quickly as the pain came the pain was gone and a new, but good sensation came over the both of them. She smiled at him, but also blushes at him.

Harry stares at her with adorable smile on his face. He brings his hand up to her face and pushes a stray of hair away from her face. "Wow... you have changed so much" he mumbled out. She leans her head into the palm of his hand and closes her eyes at the feeling.

"I can't believe your mine" he mumbles out again. She tensed up and he felt it, "What's wrong?" He asks. He steps the step to her and stood as close as he could.

She looked into his eyes and ope led her moth to speak but she quickly closed it again. "Come on Melanie you know you can tell me anything. I have been you're friend for almost four years" he said.

She sighs and then takes a deep breath out. "I have another soulmate... of course I don't know who it is, but please don't be mad. I'm sorry" she whispered out. It was Harry's turn to tense up.

His mind was going in circles, he has to share? Who's her second soulmate? Please don't find them yet... please don't. Let me have sometime alone with her. Only me and her.

"I'm not mad..." he whispered out. That was a semi lie. He was annoyed and a bit mad too. He didn't expect that he would have to share his soulmate with someone else but he has to, still doesn't mean he likes it. She belongs to him and only him.

"I just have to get used to it"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader