Chapter 10 Don't Feel

Chapter 10

Third person POV.
Melanie eyes stayed lock with Dracos grey eyes. She place her elbow onto the table and place her cheek onto her hand. Draco smiled at her. He thought what she did was cute. Just the way she had placed her arm was cute and how she had placed her chin in her hand with a little huff and kept her eyes on him was adorable.

His smile dissapeared quickly to hide it from anyone. Melanie just smiles at him and looks away. She didn't like it but she had to live with it.

She had zoned out as the other school showed up. She wasn't looking at anyone but past them and out of the windows. She was tired and the nap on the train just made her more tired then before, her wrists were hurting again from getting trampled the other night. Her head was pounding and she couldn't think straight. She grabbed her cup and drank the water. It helps with her dry throat but not her headache.

She shakes her head, "I'm going to go get some air" she whispered out to Harry.

Harry looked back to her with a concerned expression on his face. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Yeah just a headache. I should be back in, in a bit" she said. She moved her legs off of his lap and stood up.

Hermione looked over to Melanie with the same concerned expression, "You ok Mal?" She asks. Melanie nods her head and smiled at her. "I'll be back" she said. Herman nods her head and looked back to Dumbledore.

Melanie walked out the big room and down the big hallways. She didn't feel good, not one bit. She was on her way to the nurses office to get checked up.

It took her five minutes to get there. She slowly, shyly and anxious pushed open the door. Madam Poppy Pomfrey walked out of her office as she heard the door open.

"Hello dear, what is wrong?" She asks. "Ummm.... I don't feel that good...." she said shyly.

Melanie didn't realized that Draco had gotten up and followed her up to the nurses office. He walked in behind Melanie and stood beside her. Melanie jumped in shocked as she felt Dracos hand on her back. "Holy crap. You scared me. What are you doing?" She asks. "I followed you" is all he says.

"How do you feel?" Madam Pomfrey asks. "I... my arms hurt... I have a pounding headache.... ummm.... where... I can't fully think straight" Melanie struggled out.

Her headache was getting worse, "Do you have any reason why this is happening?" Madam Pomfrey asks. She walked over to Melanie and guided her to one of the hospital beds to lay down. "At the Quidditch game... the one that was attacked by death eaters... Melanie was one of many wizards and witches that was trampled" Draco said.

Draco follows and stood at the end of the bed and stared at Melanie with concern in his eyes.

Madam Pomfrey could see the love and affection with just the gaze from Draco. "I see... please sit up for me dear" Madam Pomfrey said.

Draco quickly went to Melanie aid to help Melanie up.

Ten minutes later and Madam Pomfrey had left to get a potion for Melanie. Draco helped her lay back down. "Do you feel any better?" He asks. "Hmm.... a little bit" she mumbles out. Draco moves and push the hair that fell in front of her face. She smiles and opens her eyes. "Hi" she whispers out. Draco gave her a smile and chuckles at her, "Hi"

"Hmmm... how are you?" She asks. "I'm guessing better then you are" he said back. She chuckled out and shakes her head, "I'm guessing you're right" she mumbled back. He chuckled, he grabbed her hands and kiss her fingers.

He pulled back and gave her a smile.

He stands up and leans in and placed his lips onto her forehead and let them linger there

He stands up and leans in and placed his lips onto her forehead and let them linger there. His hand moves up and places it onto the side of her neck. Melanie opens her eyes as he pull back a bit. Their eyes lock again, they couldn't take their eyes off of each other. She was so damn beautiful and he was so damn handsome.

The squeak of the doors being pushed opens caused them to pull away from each other. Draco went and stood at the end of the bed again as Madam Pomfrey walk over to the bed looking at the vile in her hand.

Melanie looked at Madam Pomfrey with red cheeks, "Sit up dear and drink this"

Melanie followed her orders and sat up and took the vile from her, "Thank you" she rasped out. She brought it to her mouth but the smell made her gag. "Sorry dear. It helps but smells and tastes bad" she said.

Melanie winces before she placed the little vile to her lips and chug it down as fast as she could. She shakey and quickly placed the vile beside her and cover her mouth as she tried her best to swallow the potion. Finally it went down her throat, she felt herself gag but she calmed herself down enough.

"That will help you in a couple of minutes. You may lay down until it kicks in" Madam Pomfrey said.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader