Chapter 9 Houses

Note.
Going to be doing a trollhunter/3below soulmate preference book. So far I have Jim, Troll Jim, Claire, Toby, Strickler, Steve, Krel and Aja.

Who am I missing? Is there anyone special you want me to write for?

Chapter 9

Third person POV.
"Really?" She asks him. Harry smile down at him, "Yeah" he whisperes out. He couldn't take his eye off her, she was breath taking. So damn breath taking.

"I liked you since year two when we both snuck out of the common room and to the kitchen for food because I didn't have dinner. I was scared to walk alone because what was happening that year. You were the only who did come with me" she whispered out to him with red cheeks.

He smiles, "I went with you because I cared for you. I didn't want you to get hurt" he whispers out. He kiss her cheek and she smiles at him. "Well thank you for that. I really did appreciate it" she whispers out.

She leans in and attach her lips with his quickly, "Thank you" she adds on his lips. Harry smiles into the kiss.

Harry finally breaks the kiss, "Well I had fun that night" he said

Harry finally breaks the kiss, "Well I had fun that night" he said. Melanie giggles, "Yeah I had fun to. Thoes were great cookies that night" she said.

Harry placed his arm around her shoulder and pull her to him, she rest her cheek and hand onto his chest. She close her eyes because of being tired.

Harry could tell that she was tired, "How are you.... I know that you had gotten a tone of brusises the other day. Are you in any pain?" He asks.

"Hmmm... yes but nothing I can't handle" she whispered out. Harry moves in his spot, he still had his grip on her has be moves to the end of the chair/couch spot. He leans his back to the wall and rested his head on the window. He move his legs under Melanie, she moved where she was fully laying on him. Her body was pressed up to his chest and body. His arms wrap protective around her and let his chin rest on top of her head.

Her hand held onto his shirt and snuggles close to him. He could contain the smile that spread his face as he took in her sweat smell of her shampoo. Smelled like strawberries and nature. It was calming and good, he has always loved her smell it has always calmed him down.

He kissed her head before he took a small nap like his friends did. Both teens were asleep quickly.

Draco walked past and looks into the cart where his soulmate was and frowned. She is laying on top of Harry asleep. Harry's arm wrapped around her with a goofy smile on his face.

Melanie looks cute, very cute. But he couldn't do that.... not in front of anyone, only in secret he could do that.

He was jealous of Harry, he could show Melanie affectation around people. But he couldn't and it hurts. It hurts a lot.

Time skip.

Melanie sat beside Harry at the big tables, she held his hand under the table as she looks around with a smile on her face. She missed Hogwarts. It's a home to her and her friends. She will miss coming here when the years end.

Harry turns in his spot and smile at her, she smiles back at him and squeeze his hand. He squeezes back. She moves as close as she could and placed her legs on top of his. He places the hand that didn't hold her hand on top of her legs and squeezed them.

She smiled and look past him and to Dumbledore.

"Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen-" Dumbledore started to say.

Some one rushed in and up to Dumbledore and started to whisper to him.

Harry turns his head back to Melanie, he couldn't take his eyes off her, everytime he could get a glimpse of her he was going to take it. Melanie smiles at him everytime he looked at her.

She couldn't get enough of him either, she had found out a couple days ago that her beastfriend is one of her soulmates, their both happy and couldn't stop themself from looking at each other.

They quickly look back to Dumbledore as he starts to speaking again.

"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host the legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament.
Now for those of you who do not now, the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime" Dumbledore yelled out.

All heads turned to the big doors and girls in a blue uniform came through the doors. Melanie looks around her and could tell that most of all the boys were drown to them. Melanie looks over to Harry. Yes his eyes were on the females, but he didn't feel anything towards him. He didn't want anyone but Melanie. Harry looks away and looked back Melanie with adoring gaze on her. She looks back to Harry and she felt her heart melt. The way he looked at her was something knew to her, she loves it. She felt the love from him just by that gaze.

Her cheeks were red, as a red rose, she gave him a small shy smile. Her eyes held the same adoring gaze as his. Harry smiled big, he straightens his back up and looked back to Dumbledore who had started to speak again.

Melanie looks around the room and cought the gaze of the grey eyes that she could also stare at for hours on end.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader