Chapter 14 Neville

Chapter 14 Neville

Third person POV.
Next day.

Melanie sat beside Neville as they wait for their class to start. They were crouched semi close together quietly talk to each other. Neville was telling her everything he had done that summer. He told her funny stories about his grandmother and him.

Her giggles got the attention of both Potter and Malfoy. They didn't like how when they turned around to look at her and find out why she was giggling it was because of Neville. He was making their girl laugh and smile.

Ron hits Harry's shoulder to get his attention. It did get his attention because Harry quickly turned around his chair and looked at Ron with a confused expression  on his face. "What?" He asks.

"Dude who are you staring at?" Ron asks. Harry chokes on his spit and coughs, "What?" Harry cringes at himself.

Ron just raises his eye brow and look at him confused. "Who are you staring at man?" He asks again.

Harry really didn't know what to do. He really didn't know if their relationship was public or secret. "No one" Harry said calmly. Ron looked at Harry weird before a slam of the classroom door slamming open.

Moody had stalked into the room and straight to the front of the classroom, "Alastor Moody" he said. He writes down his name.

Melanie got in her chair properly and looked ahead of her, her eyes wondered to the side as she cought a glips of Draco staring at her. When she cought him his cheeks went into a a light shade of pink before looking a head of him to the front.

Melanie smiles and quietly giggled the herself, she looks ahead of her too and started to pay attention to their professor.

"How many unforgettable curses there are?" Moody asks. "Three sir" Hermione pipes up.

Melanie POV.

"And they are so named?" Moody asks.

"Sir, because they are unforgivable. A use of them will send you...." I spoke up but slowly stopped since I didn't even get to finish my sentences.

Moody turns around to the board and started to write, "Will earn you a one ticket to Azkaban. Correct" he said. He turns around and looks at all of us.

Hermione turns in her seat and smiled at me and I smile back at her before my eyes went straight to the professor.

"Now the ministry says you're to young to see what these curses do. I say different!"

I jump a bit in my chair from his loud voice, Neville looks to me, "You ok?" He whispers out with concern lace in his voice. I give him an insuring smile, "Yeah... I'm good. Just took me for a gard" I whisper back. He smiles and nods his head and turns back to the front.

I look back to the front, "You need to know what you are up against, you need to be prepared" he turns away from the class to the board again. "You need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other then upside of your desk Mr. Finnigan" he said.

I raises my eye brow and turn around to look at Seamus. "Aww no way, the old codger can see out the back of his head" he mumbles out.

I quickly avoid his eyes and look back to Moody who charge into a desk and throws his choke at Seamus. I jump at his fast and aggressive movements almost falling out of my chair but before I could fall Neville grabbed ahold of my arm and pulled me back and semi into him. "Thank you"

Third person POV.

Needless to say, Melanie didn't see the stares she was getting from both of her soulmates.... well more of glaring at Neville. They were jealous.

They wanted to be one to sit with her, but that clearly didn't happen.

Ron ended up pulling Harry with him to find a seat together. Melanie couldn't sit with Harry so she thought to sit by Draco, but she remember about their conversation on the train and how their relationship is kept a secert. No one could know.

Even if she did want to sit by him, Pansy was there barging through the crowd to the seat beside him. So she couldn't sit whit him anyways so she just shrugged her shoulders and found another seat, right beside Neville.

Melanie didn't mind since she is freinds with Neville, she didn't mind listening to the funny stories of the trip he had went on with his grandmother. They were all funny, intresteding and cute.

She just didn't see how Harry and Draco was glaring at Neville and looking at her as she was the most important person on the planet.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader