Chapter 2 Harry

NOTE PLEASE READ
Hey fellow readers.

So I will be writing a how to train your dragon the httyd, race to the edge series preferences. And I was wondering if there was a specific viking you would want in it.

PLEASE comment down below so I could know who I could write for, that would help to know who I would be writing for. 😀❤.
So please comment if you want.

That would help a lot
-----

Chapter 2

Melanie pov.
I rushed up the stairs with Hermione following right behind me. I walked to Ron's room as Hermione quickly went to Fred's and George's room to wake them up. I walk in and walked over to Ron, "Ron, Ron wake up!" I said loudly. I shake his shoulder violently, "Ron, Ron come on!"

"Hmmm, five more minutes mom" he said. What? Does he really think that I am his mother? How? Do I sound like his mother?
"Do I look like your mom?" I asks out. I shake him again, "Ron come on wake up!" I said again.

Quiclky Ron opens his eyes. I lock eyes with him and just stare at him. Then before I knew it Ron had pushed up from his bed and lightly pushes me off the bed. "Oofff, thanks" I groan out. Ron just chuckles and lays his head onto his pillow and close his eyes again.

I roll my eyes I went over to Harry as Ron close his eyes and falls asleep again. I'll try to wake him up after Harry, "Harry, Harry" I said walking over to him. I place my hand onto his shoulder and shake him. But I quiclky froze on the spot.

Third person POV.
Melanie froze as she felt a sharp pain on her right wrist as she touched Harry. She pulls her hand away from him and quiclky pulled her sleeve up. She wanted to make sure that this was really. She need to make sure that one of her marks was burning and glowing.

Melanie looks over to Harry shocked and very scared, she looked behind her to see if Ron was looking. No. He was asleep. She pulled down the blanket a little bit to see his wrist. Melanie lightly grab his right wrist and flip it over to show what she had thought was true. It was.

The same mark was on his right wrist glowing, just like hers.

She quickly cover him back up and looked at him. She would have to say that he had gotten... hot... she blushes at her thoughts. She had always thought of him as cute, adorable.... hot... but man did he change through these months.

She didn't know what to do though

She didn't know what to do though. She knew she had to wake him up, but what about the soulmate thing? Did he even want to be in a relationship with her? Would he reject her? What if he does reject her? What should she do?

She sees Harry start to move, she could tell that he was having a nightmare. So quick thinking she started to shake him. "Harry, Harry. Wake up" Melanie said shaking him.
Her hand tingled as her hand touched him.

Quickly Harry bolts up bit from the bed and looks at her with wide eyes.

"Are you ok? You look a bit pale" she asks him. He nods his head, "Yeah, yeah I'm fine.... bad dream. When did you get here?" He asks.

Melanie backs up, "Maybe 15 mintues ago... maybe longer. You?" She asks, "Last night" he said. She nods her head, she pushes a stray of hair away from her face, she awkwardly and shyly points behind her and backs away from him. She walks back over to Ron.

Harry eyes stared at her, he didn't want to believe that the female that stood in the room is one of his closes friends. But she had gotten.... older.... and looks... looks... hot, adorable, cute... so on.

"Ron!" She yelled out. She grabs his pillow and starts to hit him with it. Ron groans out, "Ron get up!"

"Bloody hell"
"Honestly Ron, get up and changed. Don't fall back to sleep, breakfast is ready" Melanie said. She hits Ron one more time.

Harry just chuckles at them, but his eyes stayed lock onto Melanie frame. He couldn't believe it, and then he felt the sharp pain on his right wrist. He raises his eye brow and sits up right and look at his wrist. It was glowing and in pain. He looked over to the only two people in the room.

"Ron! Don't go back to sleep!" Melanie yelled out. She throws the pillow at him and starts to leave the room. As she turns out of the room she looks back to Harry.

They both lock eyes for a few seconds and the pain on both teens wrists burned 100% more then before. Melanie cheeks went red and she quickly walked away from the room and back down stairs to meet up with the others.

Harry eyes stayed locked on to the door frame. She was gone but he didnt want her to. He didn't know what to think. Was Melanie his soulmate?

He wouldn't be lieing if he said that he liked her before. The first day he had met her he thought of her as different then Hermione or Ron. She was more, way more, even before waking up with his soulmark... her soulmark.

Deep down he knew that he was going to end up with her, and he was very happy about that. Deep down he loved her more then a friend and destiny had put them together.

But of course he didn't know one thing and that would be that she had another soulmark on her left wrist.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader