So

So, lol, the show was supposed to have them break-up for real, which was what I imagined and wrote this fanfic on. But now it looks like a fake separation. To be honest, I am happy and hope it is actually fake, but I hope this fanfic does not become pointless. Sorry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been almost six hours from the time Mishti had walked in the office, but more importantly walked back into his life. Abir was shook and he tried to find explanations for why she was back, but forced himself not to bother. He asked her to forget him, it would be best he if stays away from her, just so that she could be peaceful. As he tried to divert himself, this painful chair and table did not help. He made a mental note to get a bean bag for his cabin, but for now settled to working in the floor. He removed his shoes, and laid his legs to stand tall on the wall, while he was sleeping on the ground, reviewing some documents. He, definitely, was good in his job, except he did not like it so much. 

The door banged open and Kunal bursted in.

"Bhai, I was planning on going on a date with Kuhu, but I have some work. Can you please, review some presentations that I send you?"

"Oooooooooo, mere bhai bada hogaya. Date huh? Niiiccceee! Jao, I will handle everything."

"Thanks bhai! Thank you so much."

Kunal exited. This was the easy part and he knew it. He was sure Abir would not refuse anything that Kunal asks, but he somehow needed to find work to keep him busy for so long. After managing to send his brother work that can keep him occupied for at least half an hour, he stood waiting at the entrance. Just then, a man with glasses and a cap walked in.

"Okay, where should I go now?", asked the man.

"Where is your writing pad, some random people with cameras and all that?"

"I did not know you needed all that."

"Ugh, isse hota nahi", Kunal murmured to himself. He then continued to direct him to the front of Abir's room, "stay here, okay?"

Kunal then once again waited in front of the entrance for another person. As he was checking his phone, the door slammed on his face.

"What the hell?"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, ladaku chokro. I am sorry."

"It's fine if you cannot listen to anyone, but you can't even see anyone?Please go get glasses like your sister."

"Sorry, sorry baba."

"Why are you even here? Go home!"

"What is your problem Kunal? I thought I could be nice to you and pick you up from work. Why are you shooing me away. Seriously, I have never met anyone so moody. First, he says he wants to have lunch with you and behaves with you very sweetly, then he yells at you to go."

"Okay, Kuhu. Please can you go home. I have to do some work.", Kunal pleads here sarcastically.

"What is happening here? Why are you standing like a watchman when everyone in the office has left. Why is he standing in front of Abir bro's room?"

"Kuhu, can you please relax. Why do all these wives become detectives? I am standing because I am waiting for a VIP to have a meeting in. He is standing there to meet Abir who is not there. Okay?"

"Whatever. I am going home."

"Please"

Kuhu left, but did not leave the compound. She was curious as to what is happening. So she sat in her car, drank her slurpy and spied. She saw a small and beautiful female figure walk in the office, and that was when he BP rose. Anger was something small to describe what she felt. But she waited to question Kunal.