I

So here is the tea, I did not want to see Nannu or give him and big role in the story, but after seeing Vatty boy play him, and after seeing how cute he is, I want to make him important. Also, a quick question. Kuku or Nishnal?My personal favorite has to be Nishnal tho. I did ship Kuku back then, but somehow they are not the same. Kuhu was the cheerful one and now she has become mature and Kunal was the innocent one, but occasionally does evil stuff. So the ship that seemed cute is kind of boring to me now. Which is why I like nishnal, as Nannu is cheerful while Kunal is kadoos 😂 Somehow they give perfect couple vibes to me okay? Let me know in the comment section please

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abir had something soft but heavy thrown at his back. "Ouch, he exclaimed and turned back to see Mishti holding another pillow to hit him with. "PILLOW FIGHT!!!!""Mishti....!"He tried to pick up one that she had previously hit him with and use it, but Angry chorni was too quick that and hit him again with a pillow while he was bending. 

"Ha! Ha!"

"You!"

He quickly snatched the pillow from her as she was in a reachable distance and hit her while laughing. She was running around like a child and picked up the one from the ground as Abir let her get something for her defense and turned to take a shot at him. He was prepared with his pillow as a shield so all that they were doing was using pillows as swords to fight. Abir had been slightly stronger and made her move back with each shot. She ran up to the bed with Abir chasing her from behind and stood upon to match his height with her small self. They had wide grins on their faces with the excitement of this game. Abir once again managed to make her go back and so he climbed on the bed. 

"Not fair Abir, I climbed because I am short. Cheating hai yeh"

"Pyaar mein sab chalta hain", Abir said recollecting a similar challenge they had. He soon realized what he said and correct himself, "I mean, dosti mein sab chalta hai"Mishti took his confusion to her advantage and knocked him over.

 "Jo bhi ho, hamesha ki tarah main hi jeet gayi"The smiling duo looked at each other with so much happiness that their wide smiles became wider. Not just because of the fun they had, but because they saw each other smile so wide after so long. They were happy for each other and themselves, as they felt genuine happiness after days, and precisely two months back, when they split up. Their happiness truly lied in each other and they could not change it even if they wanted to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nanchak, what are you doing here? Come, you are late.", Kuhu stated.

"Do you know where Mishti is?""

She probably is not going to come today."

"Why?"

"We had a fight."

"What fight? when?"

"Long story, but yesterday evening"

"Before she got drunk?"

"She got drunk?"

"Ya, I played a prank on her and mixed some alcohol in her juice, but got a call from work and left her as she was not drunk enough that she needed care. But when I came back, some women were complaining that a drunk woman was troubling them. I am guessing that was Mishti."

"Why did you do that?"

"Why did you fight?"

"None, of your business."

"Then, none of your business."

After a pause, Kuhu realized something.

"Oi, but you did not see her after that."

"Not yesterday."

"So, she is missing?"

"Not exactly, I saw her today,"

"Then why are you asking me where she is?"

"Oh god! Forget I asked you. I need to go do some serious questioning."

"Oh hello, you are not leaving anywhere. If you are looking for Mishti, then I suggest you give her time. She is already upset with me."

Nannu remembered how she did not look upset at all. Today she looked happy and tranquil like she had never been in the two months. He had to ask her what was going on with this Abir dude, but could not because he was being dragged by Kuhu, and he did not want Kuhu to know something that she was not supposed to know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mishti and Abir were lying on the bed tired from their fight. 

"Abir, can we skip today?"

"Technically we did. Half the function is probably over, but today evening is Mehendi, which we can't skip"

"Why not?"

"Cuz, weddings are fun, Mishti"

"This is fun for me."

"Same here, but Neha will kill me."

"Abir, the truth is I missed you.."

"I missed you too. I missed you so much, as a friend of course"

"Which is why, I don't want you to miss this function which is important to you, but I want us to have fun. After going back to Rajkot, I probably cannot even look at your face anymore. Here there is no one, we can be ourselves. We can be free!", and she added, "We won't skip the sangeet, reception, and wedding, Okay? Please?"

Abir could not deny her anything in general, but he definitely could not deny her something he wanted equally."Fine, get up! Get ready real quick while I plan our outing in Rajasthan. I will try to look up some cool places and then some good food, ending our day with shopping."

"Shopping?'

"Why not?"

"I want a better ending Rajvansh. Find one, till I get ready."

This girl amazed him. The way she put her thoughts forward with no hesitation and asked him to do work like she had all the haq on him made him only admire her more. He decided that he will make it one of the best days of their lives and one of the friend's outings in history.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for this short chapter. I will promise to write upto 10 more chapters by the end of this month, but now I am having my exams. Hope you like it tho