You

As Abir was rapidly typing something in his laptop, the sounds against his window stunned him and disturbed his flow. It was surprising that someone in broad daylight would try to break into his cabin, especially when he was there. He took his globe from his desk that had been recently incorporated into his room to make it more lively and stood right behind the wall that was close to the window. He pulled his globe backward in preparation to strike the entrance of the thief as the window slid, but he realized that the window had railings. 

"Abir!" someone with a soft feminine voice called out.

"Mishti, of course, it would be you. How did I not suspect? Angry chorni!"

Abir placed the globe on his desk and walked to her.

"I forgot your window has railings and was going to break-in, but that is impossible now."

Laughing, Abir replied, "Girl, what are you even doing? You could have literally called me instead of this."

"Great, now stop making look stupid. Also, stop laughing! How else can I get in your cabin without using the front entrance?"

"Why not use the front entrance?"

"Your mom is sitting right in the reception, and I don't even know why, but she hasn't left for the past fifteen minutes."

"She is probably waiting to personally invite a client. The client is super important actually, and the meeting is in ten minutes."

"Do you have to go?"

"I am afraid I do, but before I leave, I will make sure you can get into my room and will order something for you. By the way, do you see the room at the left-most part of the wall? That's the hangout region in our office and it has no railings."

"I do see it, but if it the hangout region won't there be people in it?"

"Not now because of the meeting. Most of the office is working on two projects currently and one is working for this project, and the other team has gone to some site for the other project. But I will make sure no one is there, and I will open the window, go there."

Abir ran out of his room in a way that would have caught everyone's eye, but luckily everyone was also running in a similar fashion to get things ready. He reached the hangout room and opened the window for her to enter, and slowly sneaked her into his room.

"The office is crazy!"

"It isn't like this on regular days. But listen, I am so sorry I  have got to go now, but you stay in my room and lock it. Okay?"

"Abir, wait I am so sorry for crashing like this, I didn't mean to disturb you. But good luck!"

"Mishti, seeing you like this, I mean as a surprise is a mood booster, trust me. And thank you so much"

Mishti didn't know what to do, so she hugged him tightly as she conveyed her wishes and handed over the files on his desk before he left.

Abir was galvanized by that hug and walked into the meeting room with a very wide smile. Not that it surprised his workers, but it definitely made them question whether he was happier than he usually was.

"Looks like someone is having a good day", Neeti commented.

"No Neeti, in fact, someone is having a great day."

"In a time when your whole office is running mad with nervousness all over their faces, how do feel like laughing. I really don't get it.", asked puzzled Neeti.

Abir didn't answer her as somethings are best left unanswered.

The meeting began and Abir was the one who opened it. The client was none other than Nishant Maheshwari, who impressed with everything and immediately fixed the deal. The co-workers felt frustrated that all their efforts were not even needed as all it took for Nishant to agree was the opening of Abir. Meenakshi was curious about how the boys interacted so well together. As the meeting was over, Abir and Nishant walked out of the room.