Will(Teaser)

This is a spoiler teaser I guess, but whatever. I wanted to post this as it was in my head and I really wanted to write this. I will have the whole chapter up by sometime this week or the next, but I wanted to do this for my satisfaction. So I am warning you that iths a spoiler and a really nice spoiler that you probably wished you did not read, but anyway, for me spoilers never affect my experience and if you are one of like me please feel free to read it. ALSO, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. ALL OF YOU ARE SUPER SWEET AND IT IS SO ENCOURAGING HERE. LOVE YOU GUYS FOR MOTIVATING ME TO WRITE❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also if you guys want any sort of scene that friendly mishbir can do, then please let me know, I try it if I can incorporate it. As far as mishbir coming back together, I would want that, but I want development and time to forgive each other, and understand how they would handle the situation. Please let me know if you want it more fast paced tho.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abir and Mishti climbed those stairs with difficulty and finally reached the top panting.

"Remember talking about the ending?"

"Yeah"

"This is it. This is the last place. It might be lame compared to other places, but I kind of was selfish about this. Temples were important to me, but this year, they became not just important, but also special. I was thinking it would be the same for you."

"It is, or became this year, like how it became for you", she said looking at him in awe.

For the rest of the time, silence was their only companion.The two went in front of the shrine, closed their eyes and prayed. At least tried to. It had been three months since either of them visited the temple because if they ever had in that time, bittersweet memories would hit the souls which were already in grief. Today, the feeling that they avoided was the same that they felt as they closed their eyes. Abir teared up as everything played in his head. Her spanking him with the garland, then her falling in his arms as though God had made it their destiny, them blushing in front of the fire, the holding of hands and reciting of a poem that was his promise, and that he broke. Then he remembered her running away while he was chasing her with flower petals to fall as blessings. He recollected the small pull and soft touch of her cheeks to finally hear the words. The three words. The words he had to take back even though he did not mean to. He opened his eyes to see Mishti looking at him and crying. Avoiding his eyes and interaction, she walked away, or rather ran, while he ran after her. Taking in the fresh air, she let out a deep breath.

Far from her, she noticed a couple getting married. Not so officially, but they seemed happy. There was no fire, no priest, no grand clothes, but just the Mangalsutra and Sindoor. How she wished she had said yes that night he asked her. Maybe this could have been them, and maybe they could have had a happy future. Maybe they should have run away from that entire mess at both their homes and started their own joyful life. The two of them had always been enough for each other, but she could not betray her parents who never treated like she was adopted and had immense trust in her. Maybe they may have understood but she would never know.

"Mishti"

Wiping off her tears, she turned to him.He seemed like he was going to talk but then he to noticed that couple and looked back at Mishti.

"Let's go Abir, I think I am done for the day."

"Mishti, I really did not mean to hurt you by bringing you here. I am very sorry. I just wanted to relive it again. Trust me, it hurt, but it also made me smile. I realized what if I had never met you and what if we never had a relationship. I never would have known how it is to not fake happiness. I never would have known how it is to be cared for by someone unconditionally. I never would have known the feeling of love. I know it was short and only for a few months but what if we did not get that chance at all. I would have never known anything. There is nothing we can do at this moment but cherish those memories and be grateful that we had that than not having anything at all. I think we need to embrace the past to move on peacefully."

"I will be honest, I don't think I can see you with someone else."

"Mishti, moving on does not mean moving on with someone. It means moving on with the future. Moving on means freeing yourself and taking off the burden of sadness and basically finding happiness within yourself. If we truly want to move on, then we should want them to find ourselves. Not find someone else to attach ourselves to all over again. And, I don't think I will be able to do that."

"Neither can I"

"Neither do we have to. It is okay to be by yourself if you are happy."

"Pata hai Abir, I missed this gyan wala Abir for a long time, even while we were dating, this gyan wala Abir disappeared after Baba."

"I know, but I guess I am finding myself again."

"And I promised I will help you to."

"We are so weird, no couple moves on from each other with them helping each other to move on ", Abir teased while smirking.

"Ajeeb Rajvansh will have an ajeeb ex or, I guess, dost, that makes the both of us ajeeb"

"I am not complaining."

Mishti smiled and was going to wipe a tear from her eyes, but Abir did it for her and pulled her into a hug. She did break down but it was a type of break down after which you emerge stronger. His embrace gave her comfort as it was an embrace of understanding and compassion. His hand smoothened her hair, and hers clutched his shirt. She rubbed her nose on it, while her eyes made sure to drench it. The arms only pulled each other closer and tightened the hug.