I

Honest confession: I suck at romance. I can do pain and cute stuff, but not exactly romance as such. But as it was requested I will give a try next chapter as it needs more time, but do not murder me if it is bad. OKEEEE?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door opened and Jugnu looked at these two in complete awe. The proximity that the two shared surprised Jugnu. Both  of them moved away like they were similar poles of two magnets. Mishti said, "Bye." very softly and left the room, while both Jugnu's eyes and Abir's eyes followed her. She greeted Jugnu, and she was about to leave but just before she could she looked back at Abir whose eyes for begging her not to leave. 

"Take care, Abir", she wished and left him standing alone as a stranger to his life all over again. He felt the same emptiness and lifelessness as he did before meeting her again. The few minutes of getting stuck with her was blissful. He smiled, he laughed, he cried, most importantly he lived after so long. He felt emotions and he felt alive. 

"Bhaiya, aap dono firse..?"

"Aise kuch nahi Jugnu, chal, hum gar chalte hain."

Kunal received lectures from Abir on the way, while Kunal acted like an indifferent teenager.

"Why does it matter to you if Mishti is stuck?"

Searching for the right words, Abir did not answer for a while.

"Because she is human, and no one should be locked up. Especially with their ex. It gets awkward."

"So you care for her."

"I care for her as much as much as I care for any human."

"But you did not complain about me locking you up. What seems to bother you was me locking her up."

"Kunal, you are my brother so it is fine, but we don't have the right to do that to her."

"I am her brother-in-law. In fact, we became friends."

"Since when?", Abir questioned with his eyes popping out.

"Since afternoon."

Abir banged his head on the wheel and snickered. Nanko making him laugh was the only good thing in life left in his life, he decided to make the full of it.

"How?"

"I went to say 'hi' to her as she came back from London and our friendship just happened."

"Personally, by the way she was screaming from my cabin at you, makes me feel she hates you more than before."

"Ah! That is fine. Give it some sweet talks and chocolates, and she will be manaofied."

"You don't even know her Nanko."

"But you do, in fact, too well."

Abir wanted to drop the topic here. As much as he felt good talking to his brother, he still could not open up about Mishti and his feelings for her. So, he stayed quite the entire ride.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the young people of the Rajvansh family were leaving for Rajasthan. They were attending the "Nehabir"destination wedding in Udaipur. Kuhu was initially nervous about her fist destination  wedding, but she took it up as she had help and she had numerous marriages in Rajkot that gave her enough practice. 

Ketki, Atul, Kunal, Jugnu and Abir were waiting with luggages for the Innova to arrive at the mansion. Abir managed to get Jugnu permission to come with him for the wedding as Jugnu cried saying that he would miss Abir. Kuhu was supposed to come and pick them up. Abir, once again wore shades and a white buttoned down shirt. The rest were surprisingly in colourful casuals. The large grey Innova arrived in front of the gate, and Abir opened the rear to put the luggages. After doing so, he went to the driver seat to drive. Opening the door and expecting him to find Kuhu, he was astonished to find a young man with green eyes. Beside him was Mishti, and right behind her was Kuhu.