Never

Abir opened the door for Mishti, and they both sat in the taxi. Abir sat beside the driver in the front, while she sat in the back. After greeting the driver, the driver switched the audio on the car on. 

"Oh, I love this song!", said the driver.

"Is this song English?', Abir asked.

"Yup, I am sorry, if you want you can change the music, if you don't like it."

"No problem, we don't have any preference. And, I think I know this song."

And the song played.

Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed
Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends

Mishti's eyes widened as she looked at Abir, realizing how relevant the lyrics were. Abir bit his lip trying to act normal. 

Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do
Oops, baby, I love you

Mishti facepalmed, and Abir tried to look out of the window to diffuse the tension, but it only got worse. 

It started with "what's up with you?"
I messed around and got caught up with you
Yeah, yeah, I don't know what to do
I caught these feelings like it's nothing new
Now I can't get enough of you, oh oh

Mishti gave up and realized that the only way out of this is through this situation. So she started singing. Initially, Abir was surprised, but later he to joined her and they had their own carpool karaoke with the driver giving the background whistles. Both of them laughed at themselves. And the tension dissolved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nishant was tensed at the wedding. He was here, but not physically. He was internally dying from guilt of what he did last night. He never expected such a prank would lead to his cousin going missing and then going out with someone. Right then he received a text. 

Mishti: Nannu, I am fine, was not feeling well, so did not attend the ceremony. Abir is taking care of me, so don't worry.

Nishant: What do you mean by taking care of you?

Mishti: We went out for fresh air and he is giving me company

Nishant: Is that why he was in your room in the morning?

Mishti: I was in his room

Nishant: What?

Mishti: Let me explain once I get back, it is not what you might think.

Nannu: So you were drunk in his room?

Mishti: I was drunk, he tried to take me to my room but did not have the keys and the hotel people would not have given because he is not the one staying in the room. So he took me to his, and I slept on his bed, and he slept on the couch.

Nannu: Then?

Mishti: Well, I was hungover, thanks to you, and so he is trying to help me.

Nannu: Is something cooking?

Mishti: Nope, something is being served.

Nannu: Miss Teapot, you know what I mean? He is kind of hot so..

Mishti: So? Tere liye rishta mangu?

Nannu: I don't mind, waise nishbir jodi sounds nice, but you were the one who spent more time with him.

Mishti: I can make you spend time together. Looks like someone has a new crush 

Nannu: For me, most people are out of the league yaar.