Will(The actual chapter)

This pic is my favourite!!! Honestly Kunal is a mood, and this is the kind of Kunal you will be seeing in my story

Hi guys, sorry long time, but I had exams so I could not write a proper chapter even though I had a very weird draft.  I was planning on ranting about the episodes this week, but I have to say that I was happy with episode 201. All the weird things from meanu overdose to nishant liking mishti really irked me but seeing Abir be happy, overshadowed it all. My baby was finally happy after days, and he looked so cute.  Somehow he being happy gives out so much of happy and positive vibes for us. Like shaheer said, his energy is contagious. On that note, I would like to wish you all an advanced Happy Christmas and a very Happy New Year. May all your wishes come true and hope you follow your resolutions. 2019 was weird for me, but it will be treasured for me because it gave me yrhpk and taught me so much about life and love like I learned from nowhere else. So forever grateful for having Mishbir in my life who taught me the right kind of love, and made me believe in love. Having said that, I am excited for the next year to see more of my mishbir and what happens in my life. Hope you are too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Abir, I did not expect you to have hired a tour guide within such a short notice"

"I actually did not."

"Then who are we following?"

"A tour guide."

"But..."

"Just not ours."

"But.."

"Mishti, life lesson 101, you don't waste money on tour guides when you can get one for free by just following a group with a tour guide."

"Poor tour guide may get some more money if we were not greedy, Abir."

"Listen, your fault. One day you randomly return from London, the other day you get drunk, and the next morning you wake and say you want to tour this place. I don't even switch my TV channels as fast as you switch your moods. So, did not have time to book one.

Abir and Mishti stole looks from each other, suppressing their smiles because they did not want to give into each other's teasing. They were touring the Udaipur Palace. As the tour ended, Abir ended up paying the tour guide who was left shocked to get paid so randomly. As they finished explaining the whole story, the friendly tour guide suggested some place where they could eat and buy things from.

Abir and Mishti were sitting and eating in a restaurant when Mishti confessed.

"Abir, I was not like this you know."

"Like what?"

"Like spontaneous. I used to be the girl who thinks for hours to order what to eat, but these days I just to do what feels right. It sometimes scares me that I may end up making a bad decision someday. Not that I don't think about important issues. For those I still take time, but small things like this, I don't."