Chapter 27

Chapter 27

*Author's P.O.V*

"I um just want to uh say thanks for uh changing your mind." Harry says as they walk down the street to Niall's car.

"There's no need to thank me when you were the one that knocked some sense into me." Niall replies, going to pat him on the back but he hears footsteps approaching them rapidly.

"Hey fags give me all your fucking money right now or I'll gut you from head to toe." A guy hisses out while running up to Niall and Harry, who freeze when they see the knife in the man's hand."What the fuck are you waiting for?"

"Niall what the hell are you doing?" Harry whispers as Niall pushes him behind him while still making sure he has a tight grip on him."He could have a gun on him. We need to make a run for it right now."

"I promise we don't have anything on us. We just got out of the hospital." Niall reasons as he holds one of his hands up in defense.

"I find that fucking hard to believe with that watch on your wrist and no visible injuries on either of you." The man spits out while pointing to that said wrist.

"Please just let us leave. We don't want any trouble." Niall pleads and that gets a laugh out of the man.

"Well we're looking for trouble and you fags are gonna fucking give it to us whether you're dead or alive." The man informs as he twirls the knife in his hand.

Harry jumps and screams when he feels someone grab him from behind. He kicks out his legs while scratching at the man's arm. Niall is quick to go after him but the first guy kicks his legs from under him. That results in him falling face first with his nose bleeding on impact. Before the man could straddle and potentially kill him, he kicks him in the stomach. The man stumble back with his knife falling out of his hand. Meanwhile, Harry bites the guy arm hard, which makes him scream then throw him to the floor and that causes him to hit his head. The scene brings Niall over to help him from the ground so they can run away. He is about to say something to him but he screams feeling a knife enter his lower back. Harry gasps as the knife is taken out with Niall falling to his side.

He is about to help him but the second man grabs ahold of him again. Tears comes to his eyes watching the first man stab and punch at Niall's body. He couldn't help but to start screaming for help as he sees a lot of blood pooling around his friend. After a few minutes, the guy takes a few steps back once he check his pockets before looking at Harry, who quickly wipes his tears. However, they start to fall again when he sees him smirk as he takes notice of his legs. He is shove to the floor with his arms being pinned above his head. He panics when his waist is straddle. He starts to sob thinking that this is the end for him. He wishes that someone hears him but nobody does except for Niall, who tries to get up but can't.

"Please don't kill me!" Harry screams before going silent when the knife is press against his neck.

"I don't think you mean it by the scars on your wrists. Consider this a favor since you were too chicken to do it." The man states before putting the knife away.

"Please don't hurt him. Just hurt me some more." Niall winces out as he slowly start to crawl over to them.

All he wants is for Harry to live. He doesn't care if he dies because then he'll be able to reunite with his daughter and his girlfriend. The repeating sound of Harry's face being punch makes him flinch. Nothing bothers him more then when he sees one of the men take off his prosthetics. At this point, he doesn't think he'll be able to get Harry's painful screams and pleads for them to stop out of his head. The moment the men leave Harry quickly crawls over to the blonde, who is looking up at the sky with his chest slowly going up and down. Harry grabs his bloody hand then kisses it gently. He can feel the tears rushing down his cheeks as Niall looks at him with a small smile. His eyes slowly close but he is still alive as he squeezes Harry's hand as he opens them again.

"It hurts really fucking bad." Niall states before coughing with a little bit of blood coming out, which shatters Harry's heart."Sorry that I couldn't stop them."

"Please stop talking. You need to save your energy. It's okay. Everything is going to be alright." Harry responds before kissing his forehead and look him in the eyes."I'm fine so don't beat yourself up."

"Harry your legs are gone and your right eye is swollen shut. Your mouth won't stop bleeding and your entire face is red, purple, and blue. My entire body is bruised and I most likely will not make it before paramedics get here." Niall explains before wincing from moving too much.

"That shouldn't be coming out of your mouth. All of that is irrelevant. We're both going to wake up with our wounds being treated and then we'll continue to live out the rest of our life as if nothing ever happened." Harry replies, trying to hide the stinging pain throughout his face.

"Why didn't we act on our emotions?." Niall asks with a chuckle as his hands come up to cover his stab wounds.

"What are you talking about?" Harry questions while trying not to focus on his missing legs.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. During high school it was obvious that we had some sort of feelings toward each other but we kept obviously trying to prove to us and everyone else that we didn't and that we were the bestest of friends. Everyone thought we were together for the longest." Niall answers before his head rolls to the side with his eyes closing.

"Someone please help me! He's dying! Please!" Harry yells while he pulls him into his arms and rocks him back and forth with tears streaming down his face as he kisses Niall head over and over again."You have to wake up! You can't leave me by myself!"

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? Gif doesn't match the chapter but oh well.

Bye.