Chapter 38

Chapter 38

*Author's P.O.V*

Liked by Annestyles, Gemmastyles, Desmondstyles, and 98,028 others

HarryStyles Sorry but I'm just happily in love right now. You'll understand when you find someone to be in love with so go do that and not focus on me thanks.

View All 106 Comments

LiamPayne I know you didn't just sit there and thought about this then typed it out and post it.

Therealnicole You could have been dead and nobody would have known so excuse me for worrying about you.

CalumHood You should have never wished him a happy birthday. None of this would be happening to him.

Zayn Did Niall come visit you?

Gemmastyles I bet it was that guy that turned me away that kept you hostage.

LouisTomlinson Why when you come back, Niall disappears?

LukeHemmings Just because you're handicapped, doesn't mean you have the right to treat Niall like shit.

Annestyles Where were you this entire time?

Bellamarshall Holy shit people. I know you're upset with him but chill out.

Desmondstyles Who is this person that you're so in love with that you're ignoring your own family?

Maurahoran What did you do to my son?

AshtonIrwin I warned Niall about you and now he's missing.

Bobbyhoran You were such a wonderful young man. I don't know what changed.

Andeycolemen Wow I didn't know being in love makes you unfollow your friends.

Greghoran I swear to god if my brother ends up dead I don't know what I'll do to you.

Michaelclifford Niall deserves better.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? *Looka at next chapter* 😬😬😬😅😅😅

Bye.