Chapter 37

Chapter 37

*Author's P.O.V*

Niall walks up the stairs then stops in front of Harry's door. He rings the doorbell then knocks a few seconds after. He gives it fifteen seconds before trying again. The third he just decides to look around the house to see if Harry is inside but just choosing to ignore him. A plant a few feet catches his attention. To his luck, there is a key under it. He uses it to get inside as a figure comes down the stairs. A scream almost leaves him when his eyes land on his green eyed friend. Harry's ribs are dangerously visible at this point and his stomach looks as if it's about to disappear. Skinny. That's all he can see is a skinny and ghostly pale body. He regrets going on that vacation now.

"My god Harry. You look like you're about to snap in half." Niall states, wanting to reach out to touch him but knowing he was going to be rejected.

"No I'm not. Ace says I've been losing a good amount of weigh. His diet works for me perfectly." Harry informs then coughing due to his dry throat.

"What god forsaking diet is that?" Niall questions, hoping that monster isn't here.

"Three crackers in the morning, a small salad for lunch and three crackers for a dinner. Sometimes he'll let me pick what fruit I want to eat for dessert." Harry answers, pulling his sleeves down his wrists.

"What else has he done to you?" Niall asks quietly while looking around the house.

This house doesn't look or feel the same anymore. The outside of the house looks so much different than it did before and he knows that Ace did not do that by himself or with Harry's help. With the way Harry is acting, he would not be surprised if he made Harry do that on his own. The furniture are completely different and there's nothing that resembles Harry. It doesn't even smell like his friend anymore. It is like he doesn't want anyone knowing that Harry lives here. He felt like all his progression with his friend is gone out the window now. He shouldn't have let that snake sink its teeth onto Harry's fragile body. Now he has to suck the venom out of him and hopes that he recovers.

"You shouldn't be here. Ace said you aren't trust worthy since you left me and put through so much shit. He knows fake people when he sees one that's why he doesn't want me to have friends except for him." Harry says, snatching his extra key away from him.

"Do you hear yourself? You're speaking for him as if he's God. Speak for yourself." Niall responds, really wanting to kick Ace in the dick now.

"I have every right to. He's all that keeps me going. I've gotten better because of him. I also helped him grow into a person too. Our bond is something that was destined to happen and you just can't seem to understand that." Harry explains, which made the brunette try not to laugh at how idiotic that sounds.

"I love you Harry." Niall confesses, figuring saying that is his only hope of getting through him.

"You love the thought of me. Find you someone to actually be in love with." Harry replies as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"So if I kiss you right now, you would try to stop me or wouldn't feel anything?" Niall questions, coming to the conclusion that he should stop wasting time and just start acting like a boyfriend to him.

"I highly recommend you to leave while you still have your feelings intact." Harry warns as he starts to feel nauseous.

A wave of fear comes over him. The wave makes him lock up. Niall is standing directly in front of him. The entire house silent as they both drown in their own waves. Fear and love. The waves isn't as different as someone would think. Their waves merge as Niall initiates the kiss. They switch waves in a way in that moment. The kiss lasts for six seconds before Harry pulls away abruptly. His breathing is irregular as his vision doubles and turns blurry. His skin starts to sweat and his arms wrap around his stomach. There is one last blink before he collapses to the floor. Niall crouches down next to him then checks for his pulse. The front door opens and he silently curses as he feels a pair of eyes burning into his back.

"What the fuck are you doing to him?" Ace asks while closing the front door.

"He went into shock so I'm taking him to the hospital." Niall answers as he moves some of Harry's hair out of his face.

"Put him down and get out. I can handle him." Ace responds, putting down his things.

"You've been handling him for two months and look at where he's at. I think you've done enough." Niall spits out with dread coming over him at how easily Harry bruises from that fall and by touching him.

"You blew your chance with him so don't think you can change everything now. I've worked hard for him to be where I want him to be." Ace says, clenching his fists extremely tight.

"And exactly what are you planning with him?" Niall asks as he goes to scoop him from the floor.

"You already know. You left him pretty traumatized and confused which was easy for me to sweep in and control him. He thinks the world revolves around me and I'm going to make sure it stays that way by keeping him away from everything. He's my fuck toy, my maid, and my piggy bank." Ace explains before coming over and knocking him out."Looks like I have to make plans for you too."
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.