Chapter 40

Chapter 40

*Author's P.O.V*

Liked by Desmondstyles, Annestyles, Gemmastyles, and 185,774 others

HarryStyles I'm truly so sorry. I didn't mean to get Niall involved in all of my bullshit. I love him. You all will never hear or see from me again. I promise this time.

View All 94 Comments

Greghoran Guess what? I don't care!

Zayn Niall has his mouth wired shut and we don't how long that's going to last.

Andeycolemen If I would have known that Ace guy was controlling, I would have done something sooner.

Annestyles What happens or happened to him isn't or wasn't your fault.

Bellamarshall Let me guess that Ace guy took his spell off of you.

CalumHood You simply think confessing your love and apologize and everything will be good.

Gemmastyles It sounds like you're going to kill yourself again.

Therealnicole I hear that Ace is on the run because he's been a criminal this who entire time.

LukeHemmings Oh go cry me a fucking river.

LouisTomlinson Yes let's all be like Harry and kill ourselves when things get tough.

AshtonIrwin Maybe Niall should have let you die that day.

LiamPayne You need to be admitted into an asylum.

Michaelclifford I don't even know why I keep coming back to this pathetic account.

Desmondstyles I think it's time you live with us for a few years.

Marishere If you don't want to be my friend anymore I totally respect that.

Zanenotzayn If this is the last time I speak to you, I love you deeply.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.