Chapter 32

Chapter 32

*Author's P.O.V*

"Niall you have a visitor." The nurse says before moving out the way so Harry can come inside.

"It's nice to see you visit me after a week." Niall states with a big smile coming up on his face.

He hasn't spoken to or seen Harry ever since his sister got him out of the hospital. She did greet him and gave him some chocolate, which was nice. Harry's lack of presence kind of hurt him. Kind of is a understatement if he's being completely honest. It hurt him a lot because he thought that they had made progress in their friendship. He knows not to expect a huge jump in progress since his old friend is in fact depressed. Depression is a tough thing to beat because it hangs over people like a dark cloud on a sunny day for so long. It consumes you until you refuse to let the sunlight wash it away. He does hope that his friendship cures it since Harry seems like he's not going to go to therapy to help him. He wishes that he could hold his hand right now. He needs comfort too.

"Well I had no choice in the matter. My mother brought me here after finding out what happened to us. She's currently in the hallway wanting to give us time before she comes in and smothers you." Harry explains while shivering in the warm room.

"Why don't you come over here and smother me too." Niall responds as he opens his arms wide.

"I'm not a hugger or the affectionate type so I'll happily decline that offer." Harry replies before his stomach starts to rumble.

He hasn't eaten in three days. Chips has been the only thing he's been snacking on. Even then, he didn't want to eat that. He knew it added so much fat to him but his body didn't want anything else. He could just starve himself to death. He has thought about it a lot but he knows that someone is going to find him on the verge of death and he'll end up waking up in a hospital or his room. It's a never ending cycle. It kind of upsets him that God won't let him die. At this point, he thinks that Satan doesn't want him to die either. That's a bizarre predicament to be in. A gasp mix with a grunt leaves him as he is tug into the blue eye male's arms. Neither one of them noticing Harry's skin turning extremely pale where it is touch. They, more so Harry, pull away after a few seconds.

"You use to like my hugs." Niall says, feeling a bit strange but he brushes it off.

"People change just like seasons." Harry states with a blank look on his face.

"And some people just put on a persona to hide their true self." Niall replies before his body starts to shake violently, scaring his old friend.

"Wh-" Harry tries to speak but nothing comes out as he watches in horror as the male in front of him bites his tongue, which results in blood leaking from his.

"He's having a seizure! I need you to clear out now!" The doctor yells once she enters the room and he doesn't waste a second to rush out the room.

"Harry!" His mother shouts as she watches him run out the hospital.

"Harry? Harry Styles?" A male asks with raise eyebrows as he approaches him with a smile."No freaking way."

"Hi Ace." Harry replies, putting on a fake smile as he checks if his outfit is okay.

Ace is quite a character. He is a lean 6'6 Russian with chocolate brown eyes, a neat and thick black beard, and black hair that is always in a top knot. His intelligence was through the roof not to mention that he was so goofy. Through the six years that Harry lived in solitude, he happen to meet Ace at his physical therapy building. He was there to support his grandfather that was recovering from a spinal injury. Besides that, Harry happen to grow a crush on the guy. There was a time that he forgot about Niall because Ace was just so unique. The guy was a cave explorer at one point. Harry would have done anything he asked. His feelings were never exposed because he figured that Ace couldn't read inbetween the lines.

"I'm sorry for not keeping in touch when I changed my number. Life really took me by the balls and had me running across the world like a chicken with it's head cut off. Things have settled down for me so now I'm back." Ace explains, hugging him before letting his arm rest across his shoulder.

"No need to apologize. I didn't make much of an effort either. We can keep in touch now and act like nothing ever happened." Harry says, trying to ignore the headache that is trying to make itself known.

"You've picked up some weight my friend." Ace jokes but that results in him wrapping his arms around his stomach instantly.

"Now I have to eat three crackers instead of those chips if I want to get like you." Harry responds very seriously but Ace just laughs like he usually does.

"What brings you to the hospital?" Ace questions and what happened a few minutes ago replays in Harry's mind.

"Nothing at all." Harry answers quickly while shaking his head in hopes of getting rid of it.

"Well you wanna catch up at my place?" Ace asks, pointing to his car as he starts to walk to it.

"Sure. I could use a little something to help me relax." Harry replies, following him with his mind slowly slipping back to the time Ace and him were really close.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? 👀🍵

Bye.