Chapter 2

Naomi's POV

      It was raining out. And I got lucky that I had an umbrella in my car. I park my car in my boyfriend's driveway and made my way to his door. I hold my breath. He'd been telling me since last night not to plan anything big for the next couple days. But goodness. I needed some dick.

     He opened the door shirtless.

      Good just how I like him.

       I shove him inside without a second thought. I kick the door shut. He looks surprised to see me. But since he was already baffled I decided to make him flabbergasted. I opened my coat without a second thought. I slowly let the material slowly fall from my shoulder. I had on a two piece set of lingerie. It was turquoise.

His eyes ranked down my body. I bit my lip looking at him through my lashes. I know that this drives him crazy. He lets a out a deep groan before grabbing me by my cheeks and a kissing me deeply.

I felt heat make a pool at the bottom of my belly. This was good. This was in the right direction. He lowers himself to pick me up by the back of my knees. I wrap my legs around him as our tongues fight for dominance. I moan softly as he lays me on my back. He was always so gentle with me. I didn't know if I enjoyed the softer touch. But at least he was touching me.

He sits me down on the couch. He pulls his lips away before kissing down my chest. He pulls at the hem of my underwear. I lift up allowing him to pull them off. I wonder if he'd ever used the pull the panties to the side method and just pound me.

But instead he tosses them on the floor somewhere and begins kissing the inside of my thighs. My breath was coming out in pants. My core was aching for him to touch me.

He licks my entire core and I shiver.

"Fuck..." I moaned.

He licks it again but with less aggressiveness and it makes me squirm. I whimper. I thrust my hands in his hair, trying to show his tongue exactly where to lick. I forgot how sex was with him. I was always left unsatisfied.

He finally begins to suck on my clit in a good way. I was sweating and panting waiting for an orgasm that wasn't even going to come. I give up hope and fake an orgasm. He leans up and kisses me on the mouth. Tasting myself on his tongue was hot. But still not having an orgasm wasn't.

"Turn around." He tells me and I do. I lay on my stomach with my ass in the air. He rubs my back before he pulls away and pulls down his pants. He ripped open a foil packet putting on a condom before he grabs my hips. He thrusts himself in side me. He'd hit the right spot. Only if he could keep hitting it.

He lets out a low groan. I gasp. He didn't really moan while having sex. He just watched me intensely. I reached back and grabbed the back of his legs hoping that his strokes didn't get too sloppy. I really wanted to have an orgasm tonight.

"Right there don't stop..." I moan out when he touches my g-spot. He keeps going and I'm so close that my legs are shaking when he comes first. Just like predicted he strokes gets sloppy and my orgasm far gone now. He pulls out. He was a fast pumper.

He walks to his kitchen and discards his condom. And come strolling back in the living room like he was the man. Except now I was extremely wet and sexually frustrated.

I put my underwear back on feeling dirty. He's my boyfriend. So why does it suddenly like I'm about to do the walk of shame.

"I really wish I would've known you were coming dressed like that." He said.

"Well I wanted to surprise you. You seemed pretty happy with the surprise." I say.

He shakes his head. "Finn. Tell me what's going on." I say softly.

"Nami. I ..." he trailed off.

"What?" I asked. I watched his face contort and it looked painful. Like what he was about to do was going to be painful. Finn and I have been together for five years. We were high school sweethearts.

"We just probably shouldn't have had sex." He tells me. I look at him in disbelief and scoffed.

"Why not?" I asked. I wanted him to say it out loud. I already knew what was happening but he needed to say it.

"Because I don't think that we should be together anymore. All we know is each other. I think that we should venture out find something new." He says. I snort. Before laughing. I stand up. I slide my heels back on along with my coat buttoning it up.

"So you're breaking up with me?" My voice cracks. He nods his head slowly.

"Did you meet someone else?" I ask. I couldn't believe it. He could barely give out five strong strokes and he's been cheating on me.

He looks guilty, "yes but I would never cheat on you. Like all those years ago I promised that if I liked someone else than I'd break up with you first."

I roll my eyes holding back tears.

"Great. I hope you get herpes." I say before leaving out of his house slamming the door. I never wanted to see him again. But it's not like it mattered anyway. He was my first love. I was his. Or at least I thought I was. I couldn't believe it.

I have half of mind to call Ollie and have him come kick his ass. But I didn't feel as though I should put him in the middle of it. What made everything worse was that I still needed to get off and I could if I was already at home. So instead of crying I drove home.

As soon as I made it in I was stopped by one of Ollie's friend Jam.

"Woah what happened to you?" He asked. I shoved past him to see Ollie boo'd up next to some random chick. So glad I never called to bother him. He looked cozy. I climbed the stairs two at a time. Putting my hair up in a bun and pulling off my underwear grabbing my dildo from my drawer. I lay on my chest with my ass in the air.

My knees were spread far apart. I rubbed the dildo across my clit and squirmed. He couldn't even fuck me right before breaking up with me. He was a two pump and dump ass guy.

I plunged the dildo into my hole and gasped loudly. I was so happy the music so loud or I would've been sure Oliver could hear me.

I couldn't even tease myself because I'd been teased enough tonight. His dick wasn't even that big. Within second I come hard around my toy. My hips bucked uncontrollably . But I wasn't satisfied with that one.

So I pulled it all the way out before plunging it back inside me . With my other I rub my clit. My eyes were rolled up inside my head as I bucked even more against both of my hands.

"Yesssss." I moan out. I felt my second orgasm building. My legs shook and my hand was going out of rhythm. But it was fine because at least I could scratch my own itch.

I lean more on one leg. Getting to reach my g-spot. I come so hard it felt like I had to pee. My thighs were covered and my juices and I couldn't move.

That's how you please a woman.