Chapter 12

Naomi's POV

My heart pulses in my chest in realization as I walk down the stairs to my very handsome best friend. The one who just made me dinner. The one who has agreed to have sex with me. I freshen my body up.

It seemed like a good idea at the time. Or maybe even when I said it out loud it wasn't a good idea. But it sounded good. But I felt a little uneasy and not in a bad way. In a good way. That made butterflies erupt in my stomach. I descend down the stairs to my best friend eating at our counter. I sit in front of him. He stairs at me. I pick up my fork and start to demolish the food in front of me.

     I never cared how I ate in front of him. It's not about to start now.

      "So did Jada wear you out or are you ready for me?" Oliver asks.

     I snort, "Jada definitely wore me out. The mouth on that girl. Yeesh." I say. He chuckles. I laugh to. I thought it would be more awkward but it wasn't . We continue a normal conversation and before I knew it my food was gone. So was his. He grabs my plate.

"Ready?" He asks. So simply like he wasn't about to take me to bed. He was beautiful. His dark eyes. His clean shaven face, I always like his face bare his scruff took away from his face bone structure. His light brown hair was long silky. His signature middle part was made to keep the hair out of his face. I couldn't wait to run my fingers through it. But I was nervous.

"We should let our food digest first." I say. He snorts.

"We'll burn off some calories." Oliver tells me and I shake my head.

"If you fart Nani. It won't be the first time you've done it around me." Oliver says. And I shiver in disgust.

"But we weren't being this intimate with each other!" I exclaimed. He laughs as he reaches for my hand.

"Come on. We'll be so busy you won't even notice." He tells me and I stare at his hand before taking it. He leads me up to my room. Shutting the door. He grabs me lightly by my cheeks.

He kisses me first. A slow intoxicating kiss that sent pleasure to my core. His tongue glides in my mouth like an expert. He lifts me up by my pants. I wrap my legs around his waist while he lays me on the bed. Sucking my bottom lip. I moan into his mouth. The weight of his body on mine was surreal.

I grab the back of his shirt pulling it upward to get him to take it off. He lifts up, pulling it off by himself. His tattoos that are normally hidden by a shirt or a girl are out in the open. Looking dangerously delicious. I couldn't wait to taste the hard line and muscles on his body. He pulls my shirt pulling it over my head before leaning down to kiss me again. One of his hands go around my back to unhook my bra while the other comes up to my throat. Him choking me lightly.

I moan louder into his mouth grinding myself against the bulge growing in his pants. He moans against me. It was the sexiest sound I'd ever heard and I couldn't wait to hear more of it. Finn didn't moan.

But Oliver did. He stops kissing my mouth and started leaving wet kisses down my neck and collar bone. I bit my lip. My breath coming out in soft pants as the anticipation builds inside me. My hand goes in his hair. He kisses down my cleavage before pulling my bra off tossing it across the room.

He lets go of my neck using that hand to grip my boob. I snort.

"You've been waiting years to grip my boob." I say. I chuckle but the chuckle disappears in my throat when he takes one of my pierced nipple into his mouth biting lightly. I hiss at the feeling of it. He pulls back before blowing on it. Making my nipple hard as a rock. He does the same to my other pierced nipple. Leaving me to almost begin to tremble.