Chapter3

Naomi's POV

       I woke up the next morning feeling more heartbroken than ever. I couldn't believe that Finn and I were just over. I can't believe the only thing I could say to him was, I hope you catch herpes.

     Like why couldn't I tell him that the two minutes before our break up was unsatisfying. It left me aching for more. Even though I handled it real dick was definitely better than plastic. I groaned and flipped over. I grabbed my phone before getting up and pulling on some pants. I had to get ready for school but I couldn't do that without getting my morning coffee.

       I was definitely getting drunk when I get home. I washed my hands before I pour a cup of fresh brewed coffee. I take a long sip. Closing my eyes and resting them for a second. I heard movement and I opened my eyes to Ollie.

       "Good morning." He says. He's tense. His shoulders were stiff. I sighed.

      "Hi." He watches me closely.

        "What happened to you last night?" He asks but his eyes they drift constantly never looking me in my eye. I sigh.

         "Finn and I broke up." I say with a shrug.

         "Want to talk or dance it out?" He asked. I looked at him thinking it through. I was a dance major. Dancing was my life. The part of my life I shared with Finn. He was a dance major too. He was my partner in all my classes and we had a big showcase coming up. I didn't know what I was going to do. Or how I was going to do it now.

     I look at Ollie before poking my bottom lip out. He opened his arms to me I walked right into them. I cry a little before shoving it back down. I didn't want to deal with that anymore.

     I pull back from him wiping my tears.

          "Él no merece tus lágrimas nena. He doesn't deserve your tears babe." He says grabbing my cheeks wiping off my tears.

        "Everything sounds better in Spanish." I mumble he chuckles.

         "Let's dance mija." He tells me and I nod.

       "What happened to everyone?" I ask as he searches his phone for a song. He was always really good at helping me keep my shit together.

      He chooses Fighter by Christina Aguilera except it was the glee version. I grin at him and he grins back before grabbing my hand and twirling me. I laugh. He lets me go and I began to let the music take over and I get lost in my own world. Forgetting everything.

       "Sent everyone away last night." He tells me. He bites his lip with a shrug. Looking at his feet. He hasn't made eye contact with me all morning.

      "Is that why no random big boob girl hasn't appeared from your room?" I yell over the song.

         "No I did fuck a random chick. I just sent her home last night." He says. I stop for second and nod my head impressed.

      "So you've been trying to -" I start but he interrupts me.

         "Just dance Nani." He says. I chuckle softly as I began to get pep in my step. I start to spin with my arms in the air jumping like a maniac. I let go all of my pent up frustration. When the song died down my hair was everywhere and I was almost sad again. I look at Oliver.

I shook my head before heading upstairs to the bathroom. I shower slowly. Washing every inch of
My skin until it was almost raw. I didn't want to be touched by him anymore. I sighed heavily before making my way out of the shower and into my room.