Chapter 14

Naomi's POV

I just started my fucking period. I never hated everything so much as I do right now. Everything was going great. Amazing even. Then my vagina wanted to start throwing up blood. I hated it here. He's walking around with his shirt off on purpose. And I'd be wrong to jump him.

I walk down stairs with a groan. Pain relievers in my hand. He watches me with a smile on his stupid handsome face. He disgusted me.

"Good morning Amor."he says his trill sending shivers down my spine. I give him the bird. He laughs. He's standing in the kitchen cooking. Shirtless. After dinner no one said anything about the fact Ollie and I left separately and came back together. No one said anything but Jada sure as hell wanted to.

I had a huge bruise on my neck and it was all his fault. My period came early and that was his fault too. For having a giant dick. Father like son. I meant him being a giant dick. I never seen his father's penis.

Oh lord. Why am I explaining things to myself.

I say nothing as I walk towards the refrigerator to grab my beloved orange juice. I pour a glass and take my medicine.

"Are you eating?" He asks and I look at him skeptically. I nod my head before climbing onto a stool at the counter.

I place my head on the counter. I sigh. My stomach was killing me. Oliver comes around the counter and starts to rub my back. I sigh heavily. Him touching me was only making my hormones go haywire. I wanted to rip off his clothes and ride him until the sun comes up.

His hands were soft and sent shivers down my spine. I need to stop this but I didn't want to. His hands slide up to my shoulders. I let out a soft moan. It felt amazing. He kisses the top of my head before pulling away. I whine and pout still not lifting up my head.

"Go lay down, I'll bring you your food mija." He tells me. I groan. I lift my head up looking at him. I glare at him before getting up and doing as told.

Oliver didn't mind taking care of me when I was on my period. He knew how bad it could get for me. He always stayed home with me when I was on even if I was the rudest person on the planet. Finn got always ghost. Maybe I had fallen in love with wrong guy. Now that I think about it. I lay flat on my back. Trying to let the nausea pass. I huff. I couldn't move.

"OLIVER! BUCKET!" I screamed. I really hope he heard me. It's like he has a sixth sense he comes in running with a bucket in tow. I roll over and bile rises in my throat.

Not exactly the sexiest thing he's ever seen me do. I don't understand how he's here. Finn always talked about how he didn't think periods were sexy. He holds my hair back rubbing my back again. I cough and gaged again.

        "I know. Not the sexiest thing you've seen me do. I'm sorry." I mumble my head still in the bucket. I gag again and back up.

"Stop." He says before taking the bucket away. He comes back with cold towel pressing it against my forehead. He climbs in the bed behind me. He pulls me into his chest and just holds me.

    This was so intimate and sweet. I tried to stop my heart from beating like it was going to come out of my chest. I was starting to freak out. I couldn't believe that this was happening. He was so ridiculously sweet. I lay contently on his chest until I fall asleep.

***

I woke up with him laying under me sleeping soundlessly. As I watched him I realized I could get used to this. Which meant this wasn't a good thing. I didn't want to think about our future. I just wanted to think about the here and now. My stomach felt better.

I'm more hornier than I've ever been and I don't plan on sleeping with him. But maybe I can pleasure him and myself instead. I lift up. I try not to wake him with my moving. I wanted to wake him with my mouth.

I push the cover back watching him. He doesn't move. I place my legs on either side of his waist. I pushed my hair back before reaching for the band of his jogging pants and pulling them down enough to let him sprang free. He flops back on his stomach.

      His breath hitches and he doesn't move. I look at him to see if he's awake or not. His eyes are still closed but I don't think he's asleep anymore. I grab the base of his dick. He was soft but was getting harder by the second. I grip him a little tighter before leaning my head down.

       His penis was shaved. No hair anywhere down below. I shift so that can put a ball into my mouth. Licking it slightly and sucking it hard. I slide to the other sucking that one too. His shaft was long and thick. It was honestly the biggest dick I've ever seen.

      I leave a wet trail behind. He sighs. I lick my thumb rubbing it across his tip. And his hips jerk upward. I gasp. Looking up at him. His eyes meet mine and I smirk at him.

    Good.

         "What're you doing? Mierdaaaa." He moans out. I'm at awe at how his head falls back and his mouth hangs open. I squeeze the base a little tighter before lightly placing my mouth on his tip. He hissed again placing his big hand into my curls pulling slightly.

         I pull my lips off with a popping sound before licking up his shaft. He moans out his breath in pants. He pulls my hair again. Gently. Like he was restraining himself from being too rough with me. And I loved it. He fists me hair trying to bring me back to his head.

         "Mija. Stop teasing. Put me in your mouth, please..." he begs and I moan against his flesh. It tasting like he smells. The skin and texture was all new to me. I've never given out a blow job but I know that I wanted to taste him. The way he had tasted me.

         "What do you want Ollie?" I say licking his tip looking right in his eyes. He gave me a look of irritation and I stroked him until the look changed to him biting his lip. I grin.

        "Say it Ollie." I mumble against him. His grip loosens on my hair. He places his big hand gently behind my head and the other one under my chin.

      "Por favor , mija please put me in your mouth now, I'm begging you." He whispers. He lets out slur of words in Spanish and I take his huge tip into my mouth sucking it hard. Relaxing my mouth taking him a little bit deeper and deeper. Until gaged . I moaned on him and he tries not to shift too fast.

"Fuck, Naomi. Oh, shit. Yes." He moans. His hips jerks slowly in my mouth and I breathe through each stroke he made into my mouth. My hand strokes him at the same time. We continue to do this until he's about cum in my mouth.

"I'm going to cum Nani-" I stare in his eyes as I swallow it all moaning loudly, I sit up crawling to snuggle my face into his neck.

      His body still shivering against me.

        "What are you doing to me?" He whispers. His arms coming around my body holding me closely to him. I shrug. I could ask him the same thing.