Chapter 10

Naomi's POV

      Dancing with Ollie was different. The way he moved was totally different from how Finn danced. He danced clumsy, fast, and hard. Oliver glided, flowed and was extremely sexy.

        I was breathing heavy from how easily he could lift my body.i snorted when I landed the wrong way.

       "Woah. You good?" Oliver offers me his hand and I nod my head grabbed it.

        "Yeah, I landed the wrong way. But I've been thinking about the finishing move. Do you think you can throw me?" I say. I watched myself in the mirror. I spin before jumping and landing with my knees bent.

        "What do you mean by throw you?" He asks. I walk over to him.

       "Lift me up by my pants swing me then put me down and you give me a boost and then I do a spinning backflip." I tell him. He watches me in the mirror also.

"Come on let's see." He tells before grabbing by leggings hoisting me up. I move my body around him with ease as he holds me up. I hop down and he locks his hands together. I place my foot in his hands holding on to his shoulders.

"Toss me as high as you again." I tell him. He nods. Before I know it I'm in mid air twist my body for the perfect landing. I bend my knees before my feet touches the ground. I whoop in excitement.

"Yes! I did that-" I look at Ollie putting my hands up, "We did that." He hits my hands.

He wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"So how many dramatic tv shows and movie are you going to make me watch for three next two weeks?" Ollie asks me and as we walk out oof the studio locking up.

        "As many as I can possibly find." I say laughing he groans loudly.

         "Damn I shouldn't have admitted that out loud." He says as he walks to his car and I walk to mine.

       "Race you!" I scream as climb into my car pulling out the parking lot.

      ***

       We were having dinner and I couldn't help but watch his mouth move. It was like he was try seduce me while eating. I never had to have the best manners with Ollie. He's seen me devour an entire pizza with no judgement. I felt at home with him. And it's always been that way.

         "See something you like?" Oliver speaks up and my heart races as I began to choke on my Alfredo. We were sitting in the kitchen at the counter.

       "Yeah I cooked the fuck out of this Alfredo." I say. I did. But that wasn't the truth.

        "You've been staring at me a lot lately. Want to tell me what you've been thinking about?" Oliver says. I snort.

      He watches me patiently though.

       "I've been thinking. We should have sex. Like together." I tell him. No need to hide behind the rainbow today.

        He chokes. I watch him slightly amused. "You want to have sex like together?" He asks. And I nod.

      "Yo sacudiría tu jodido mundo y cuando termine contigo, te olvidarás de lo endeble del chico Finn." Oliver says. I raise an eyebrow.

        "Damn it I should've put that in our deal." I say and he smirks.

       "What made you think about that?" He asks watching me. I place my fork down before resting my head on my hands.

"I don't want to go out anymore... and when I was they couldn't make me laugh or have anything I want." I say shrugging. He watches me carefully before nodding his head.

"So how, and when do you want to start this?" He asks daring me. I stare at him.

"We start tomorrow. I guess we just have to go for it." I say. He raises an eyebrow.

"But won't this affect our friendship?" Oliver asks. I shake my head fiercely.

"No! We'll stop before it even begins to get complicated. We'll use a safe word. And the safe word will mean that everything has to go back to before." I tell him moving my hands as I speak.

"Okay but what will the safe word be?" Oliver asks.

"I don't know . We can use a color." I suggest. He shakes his head.

"Nah it's gotta be something we don't say on a normal basis." He tells me and I agree.

"So what? What about omnivore?" I ask he laughs and shakes his head.

"No. Seems like a mouthful. Something else. Bumblebee." He tells me.

"We live in California the likely hood of being stung by a bumblebee is great one." I say immediately disagreeing.

"You got a better idea?" He asks. I shrug ranking my brain for a word we'd both remember.

"Trumpet."

He nods his head. "I like it." He tells me with grin. I roll my eyes before getting up.

"And to keep things less complicated we still sleep with other people." I suggests. He nods his head.

"You sure about that?" He asks. And I nod ignoring the slight ache in my chest. Was this a good idea. Shaking up with Ollie? Letting him do... naughty things to me to help get over Finn and the guy barely crosses my mind anymore.

That Oliver never really leaves it.

"Okay anything else?" He asks. I stand up dumping my plate into the garbage disposal.

"Yeah, you either keep your sheets clean or we're using my room." I tell him. He snorts a laugh.

"I advice you to use birth control. I don't like using condoms." Oliver tells me. I choke on my spit.

"You don't like using condoms?! You slept with half of the state!" I exclaimed.

He snorts a laugh, "I use condoms. I just don't want to with you. You've been teased for years." Oliver says simply. And I squeeze my thighs together slightly.

"I'm on birth control already." I mumble. He stands up and walks over to me and he brushes a loose curl behind my ear.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow night Mija." He says before he retreats to his bedroom.

I sigh, I couldn't wait until tomorrow.