Chapter 8

Naomi's POV

Why was the world spinning?

For the life of me I couldn't completely understand what the actual fuck was going on. I was cross faded this time. I was high and drunk and I just wanted to go home.

      I reach for Jada. "Call Ollie!" I scream. She nods before pulling out her phone.

      My head was heavy as fuck.

"Hey lil momma , wanna let me take you home?" The most random guy asked. I placed my hand on his face before shoving it away from me.

"No thanks bucko." I slur. He comes a little closer.

"Bro, back the fuck up." I slur again starting to get overly irritated. But I. Could barely move because of the weed and couldn't stop talking because the liquor.

"Come on baby. Don't be like that." He kisses my neck and I shiver in disgust.

"Get off! I'm going to be sick!" I yell sitting up in a fast motion that actually did make me have to vomit. I stumble to the bathroom. Falling on the walls. Luckily the walls weren't really moving it was just me.

I snort to that before walking into a stall. The less stuffy space and felt amazing on my skin. I run the sink water running cold water on my collar bones. God I was hot as fuck.

A pair of arms appear out of nowhere around my waist. Didn't feel good. It didn't feel... comfortable. It felt like I didn't want to have these arms wrapped around me.

"This is the girls bathroom. Why are you in here? And why do you keep touching me. No means no." I said. I snatched my waist away from him. Back up towards the door. The music flowed inside and

Great, the empty bathroom wasn't looking as good as it once was.

I was alone , with a creep and I couldn't stand up straight enough to kick his ass.

Oh man I really hope Ollie's coming. I know this is probably really dark but I really hope that's he's a fast pumper.

Fear settled in my belly and I knew that as a person I was really bad at being backed into a corner. I was a fighter and I wasn't going down without a fight.

With two long strides I was trapped against the bathroom wall and the guy that not that I could see was actually nice looking. He buries his face into my neck.

"Move!" I gasp out. He starts placing wet disgusting kisses over my collar bone and shoulder blade. I push at his shoulders it was like his hands were superglued to the wall.

"I know you like it baby, don't fight it." He whispers in my ear. Before pressing his leg against my inner thighs shoving them apart.

"Please. Don't." I plead. Even if I was able to scream over the music no one could hear me. This was going to happen to me and I couldn't stop that.

"Don't worry , you seem like the type to like it from the back. I can sense it." He whispers. It's like he doesn't hear a word I say.

"Stop... please." I whimper. All my strength was leaving me.

"You've been dancing on me like you wanted me all night. It's not nice to be a tease..." he says. His voice sounds strained. He moved his hands off of the wall and turned me around. Pressing his hard on to my butt. I grimaced. I did not want this.

"Do that dance you were showing me out there." He whispers and lets out a groan. How can it feel good when the other person is clearly not enjoying it.