Chapter 17

Naomi's POV

       Dancing always made me feel whole. It made me feel like I could do anything. So that's what I was doing to get rid of all of the pent up frustration I had. I wasn't necessarily drunk but I wasn't sober either. I don't even remember the car ride here.

       I had gotten an Uber. I hopped out of my shoes sliding across the wooden floor of my dance studio. The music was loud. Shut out the rest of the world and lose myself. Loud music was always the best music. The doors to the studio slam opened. I jumped at the sound and relaxed when I noticed it was Oliver. My body goes back tensed when I realized I was furious.

     I turn back around and started dancing again. I didn't want to talk. He grabs the remote from the floor by the door switching off the music.

    "So how was the date?" He asks and I look at him blankly.

        "Turn the music back on." I tell him. I completely ignoring the whole question.

       "That bad huh?" He asks and I ignore him again. Spinning around. He walks towards me and I don't know if I felt his steps in my chest or if watching him in the mirror was giving me anxiety.

     "Naomi. I didn't know you were coming home today." Oliver tells me. And I shrug. So because I wasn't there he thought he could just flirt with girls in our house. I couldn't help but feel like I was being cheated on.

        "Turn the music back on." I say. And he stares at me before turning the music back on. The music came back full force. The beat making my heart jump.

      Wicked Games by the weekend. Blasts through the studio and I kick myself for having this song on my phone. Especially when I can feel the sexual tension between Ollie and I. We weren't anywhere near each other. Or at least we wasn't until I noticed him about three feet behind me. I refused to make eye contact. I begin dancing slowly to the beat. My hands above my head and my hips moving accordingly.

      I let the music have me putting my all into it. I felt him about an inch away from touching me. I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up. His warmth radiated from his body and it made my already hot body warmer. Thank god for the air conditioners. He places his hands on my waist gripping at them slightly. I hold back a moan and reach my hand back to rub my fingers through his hair. It felt good. Soft. And smelt vaguely of my shampoo.

I grind against him slowly, teasingly. He digs his hand in to my naked thigh. I sigh internally. His hand slides up to the hem of my dress. I breathe heavily. My body starts to shake at the thought of him touching me. He was already hard. I felt his huge groin against my ass. Even though I know he probably shouldn't. A glance in the mirror was enough to put me on the edge.

We looked good together. His caramel skin next to my light brown skin. They blended so well together. And I truly enjoyed his touch. One touch in the right place and I was going to have an orgasm. I was trembling against him while we danced. He places a soft kiss on my neck and I shiver arching my back. I moan softly.

He continues to kiss up my neck until his lips brushed my ear.

"You look so beautiful in this dress. I wonder what you'd look like if I took it off." He whispers. I shivered. He moves one of his hands to the front of my dress pressing his hand against my already swollen clit. I moan out as an orgasm hits me hard instantly.

"You already cam for me. And so wet amor." His trill sends a shiver down my spine. He spins me around kissing me deeply and hard. I was supposed to be mad at him. I was supposed to be furious. My mind was angry but my heart wasn't.