Chapter 18

Naomi's POV

        It's been two weeks since the night at the dance studio. We didn't talk about it. Seeing as we made a deal to have sex with each other. However, we did get more complicated. I have to stay away from him because all I want is to touch him. All the time.

       And when he smiles. God, when he smiles. I don't believe in magic but I promise that science has nothing to do with it. I was meeting with Jada. Well after class anyway. Oliver and I have been practicing heavy for the showcase. Which made my need to touch him for no reason at all a little hard not to. He smelt good.

Like lemons. I never noticed it before. And his hair smells like my shampoo. Which was strawberries. He smelled of lemons and strawberries and it made my mouth water. I'm walking down the hallway with music playing in my ear through my headphones.

I spin around in a better mood than I have ever been. I guess this is what it feels like to be in love. And I realized that I never really loved Finn. And if I did it'll never be the way that I love Oliver. Someone I shouldn't love. Someone who isn't available to me. Someone who will not change his player ways for me. But damn. He's someone I know I could love forever.

I walk into the dance class. And I start to stretch. Loosing up the tension my body has gained from thinking about Ollie. Finn walks in and my heart doesn't do the pulse painful ache when I see him. I even give him a little smile. I was over him and I didn't even know it. He smiles back and walks towards me. What's up with this guy?

         "Hey..." he speaks. And his voice doesn't give me shivers.

          "What's up?" I ask. I continue to do my warm up exercises.

       "You seem... better." He notes and I nod.

        "I am. Thanks for noticing. What do you need?" I say. He was talking to me too long now.

        "I was wondering. Uh... what are you doing tonight?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow. I could use this time to give him back all his shit I no longer wanted.

      "Right now I have nothing planned. But you can stop by later if you want." I say. He nods slowly. Blinking at me at the same speed. I laugh and pat his shoulder walking away.

       ***

      Dance class seemed like a breeze. I walk out of the building heading to my car. I was excited to see Jada. Like always. She was my person. She always knew what was best for me. At the beginning of mine and Finn's relationship she'd told me that he wasn't the one for me. But we ended up lasting for five years and I'd figured she was wrong. She wasn't. She rarely ever was.

       A grin grew wide on my face when I saw the hot Asian girl standing by my car. I walk towards before girl stepped in front of me. I looked at her. She seemed familiar. Red hair, blue eyes. I think I've seen her before. She goes here?

       Huh.

       "I know you're not really his sister." She says. And I'm still blanking at the moment. Until it clicks. His last one night stand.

         "Who's sister?" I ask.

          "Oliver's. I know you have a sick obsession with him. But to warn you back off him. He belongs to me." The girls says. And I snort. He doesn't belong to  me and he damn sure doesn't belong with her.

         "Oh. Okay." I say. I was unbothered. Wasn't the first time one of his air heads tried to check me. I still wanted to beat her ass for trying to drink my orange juice.

          She grins at me evilly. Like she knew something I didn't.

          "He kissed me on the lips once. We all know he never does that." She tells me. I raise an eyebrow. He doesn't kiss his conquests? But he kisses me all the time.

         I decide to play dumb and get more answers out of her.

         "Really? How unfair." I say. And she nods still grinning.

        "I've heard girls before me never got kissed by him. He always tells them it's too intimate. He always lets them know before bringing them home." She says nodding her head. My eyes widen.

        My mind slowly piecing everything together. I blink at her as she continued to talk.

       "Okay thanks!" I say. I walk around her heading towards Jada. I basically tackled her with a hug. The girl travels for work. She's a makeup and hair artist. She was taught by one of the best hair stylist in the world and everyone wants to be her client. Even me.

        "Missed me?" She asks holding me closely to her.

       "ALWAYS!" I shout.

        ***

         We we're driving around aimlessly. And I was thinking about what the girl said. With all the girls he's ever had sexual encounters with he never kissed. Then why did he kiss me? On the mouth, whenever he got the chance? He kissed my forehead, always. He was never afraid to be intimate with me.

       Jada fiddled with the radio before deciding to just turn it off. She looked at me. Studying my body language.

         A knowing grin grew on her lips. I glance at her.

        "What?" I ask.

         "Who you been fucking?" She asks automatically. I snort.

        "Ollie." I say. I sigh. She squeals.

         "Oh my god tell me everything!" She says. And I do. I tell her everything from the beginning of the deal to that fact that now I was falling in love with him, even what the girl had said. Whenever  she was happy for me she got jumpy.

         "I knew it. I knew how you felt about him. I've always known and it why I didn't like Finn. Why I told you I had crush on him. I wanted to get you to react. You should tell him Nani." She said. And I look at her with shock.

        "Wait. So you never... liked him? You just wanted me to realize how I felt for him?" I asked and she nodded. Oh my God.

       "You were better off tripled dog daring me to kiss him. Really would've snapped me back to perspective." I say. And she laughs.

           "So you're going to tell him how you feel right? It's obvious to you he feels the same." She says.

       "But I don't want to jump to gun. I don't want to ruin us. If telling how I feel makes him want to leave then. I'll hold it in. I can love him and still be his friend." I tell her and she shakes her head with a knowing smile.

      "I doubt it. You guys will be okay. And not everyone's your dad Nani." Jada says pouting. She leans over and kisses my cheek before rubbing my arm softly. I sigh.

       "Okay. Let's do it. But how?" I say looking at her. And she grins. Uh oh.