Chapter 5

Naomi's POV

       I woke up this morning and everything hurts. My head felt like my brain was trying to shove its way out and my mouth was dry. Like after eating two Popeyes biscuits dry. I couldn't even remember how I got in my bed. Every sudden move and it felt like I was going to throw my guts up.

     But I had to suck it up and get ready for class then work. I slowly get up before making my way to the bathroom. But the shower was running. I whined before knocking on the door softly.

       "Oliver I have to pee. And this time don't use my towel!" I shout and quickly regretted it. My own voice making my head throb. I then went downstairs after not getting a snarky remark to get some orange juice.

    He must be in a mood. I pour a cup of orange juice and take a Motrin. I put on a slice of toast. I was still nauseous but it was fine because at least there was no vomit.

      "Good morning." I say as Oliver approaches the kitchen counter he looks at me but not really. I raise an eyebrow.

       "What's the matter?" I ask instantly. He seemed off and he wasn't looking me in my eyes still.

"Oliver. You don't hear me?" I say. I'm glaring at his back as he walked to the refrigerator grabbing his stupid protein shake.

"Nothing is wrong Naomi." He says shaking his head. He doesn't call me Naomi.

"Yes it is. You don't call me Naomi . What did I do?" I ask. It wouldn't have been surprising if I did do something wrong. I was drunk and horny. And vodka makes me frisky.

"Well Nani nothing is wrong." He says and he's beginning to walk towards the door.

"Whatever I did. I don't remember but I am sorry. Don't be mad at Nani Ollie." I shout after him. He slammed the door behind him.

My ears started to ring.

"Fuckkkkkkk." I whined covering my ears. I sighed and walked upstairs.

I'd have to ask him what I did when I get back home later.

I dress in a loose crop top hoodie. Showing off my belly ring and spandex shorts. I put on my dancing heels and left out for work. I had classes later on.

I taught a seductive dancing class for any and everyone. It was my own business. Oliver has got his father to invest into it and I couldn't be more grateful to have a best friend like him. He was truly one of a kind and I adored him. Especially because he didn't have the best relationship with him.

      I go down to the lobby to see Jeff the judgemental  dick. I wave at him before he waves me over. I stop myself from rolling my eyes and walk towards his desk.

       "Hey girl. Did you and that Oliver hook up last night?" He asks in a hush tone. I frown.

"No. Why?" I ask. He smirks at me.

"You were all over him last night." He says. That sounded like me. Or at least who I was before Finn. I didn't think I could fall back into the same pattern. At least not with Oliver. He was so pissed when he left.

"What all did I do? Do you know?" I ask.

         "Girl you were grinding against his back and kissing down his neck. He looked like he could've came on himself down here with all the things you were doing to him." Jeff says. I gasp.

      "No..." I say. He nods enthusiastically.

        "Damn it. Thanks." I say before walking out the door pulling my phone out and called Ollie and when he didn't answer I apologized for being a sleazy ho. I hopped in my car and made my way to work.

     When I arrived I felt giddy. I saw a matte purple Jeep parked outside of my dance studio and that could only mean one thing.

     My best girl friend was back in town and I couldn't be more excited.

     I hopped out my Ford Explorer. I ran to the building where my studio was and made my way in side. I had a smile plastered on my face. My extra hot Asian best friend with pink streaks in her hair , back was turned and she was talking to a really hot guy. Or at least I could see his back profile. And his ass looked like you could flip a cup on it.

    She giggled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears. She totally stole that move from me. Didn't matter though. I ran towards her regardless of the dude who had her full attention. I shove him out the way and throw my arms around her neck squealing.

        "Jada I MISSED YOU BITCH !" I scream. She laughs before wrapping her arms around my back.

       "Jesus , you don't ever be that excited to see me." A familiar voice says. I loosen my grip around her neck and take a glance behind me. Oliver!

       "We're you being all distant this morning because you were coming to let her in? Or did I actually do something wrong?" I ask him. He grins sheepishly.

        "Both." He says. I look back at Jada.

        "Hold on real quick. I'll be right back." I let her go and grab ahold of Oliver's wrist and pulled him to the side. I look up at him because he towers over me.

       I raise an eyebrow.

          "Tell me what I did Ollie so I can apologize probably. Because Jeff said -" I started and he puts a hand up.

       "Don't believe shit Jeff says." He tells me immediately. I roll my eyes.

      "Then tell me what went down." I said.

         "You kissed me." He says. I snorted.

         "I kissed you? What?" I asked. He nods his head.

         "Yeah you did."

      "Well was it... good?" I asked smirking. The ignorant bastard shook his head. I grab his arm and threw my head back with laughter. He chuckles.

      "It sucked." He said smiling.

       "You're so lucky I can't remember! I bet you were into it." I said. His smile flattens.

       "No I wasn't. You were whining about Finn all night. Dancing on strangers and totally blacked out drunk. It wasn't cool Nani." He says. I see hurt flash in his eyes and my heart contracts.

      "Oh my god, Oliver I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or whatever the hell I decided to do last night. But I promise the next time I kiss you I'll be sober." I say. His eyes widened. I covered my mouth with my hand.

       "You want to kiss me?!" Oliver hissed. I shook my head.

       "It came out wrong." I say quickly. Did I mean it? Did I have secret feelings for my best friend. God, no.

       "Look all I meant to say was. That I didn't mean to hurt you."  I clarify.

      Looks at me suspiciously. "Yeah okay. I'm telling Jada." He says before turning his back on me. I shook my head frequently fast. Because Jada had the biggest crush on Ollie.

    Even though he was one of the biggest players on the planet. Even if she believes she can change him and probably can't. I don't want her to know that I kissed Oliver it would hurt her and that's the last thing I'd ever want to do.

     I ran and jumped on his back. I landed on him with an oof sound and he doesn't even bulge.

       "Can we start class now you two? Tired of the both of you flirting." Jada says before walking ahead of us.

       "We were not flirting. Or at least I wasn't." Ollie yells to her retreating figure. I slap him upside the head before jumping down.

      "I wasn't flirting!" I say with huff before storming off.  Hearing him laugh made my heart race. Just a little bit.