Chapter 1: Best Day Ever

Hey guys! Stormy here! Welcome to RWBYK: The Last Knight Volume 2! I know it is a little too early to jump in to this, but I wanted to do it. I enjoy doing this fanfic, and I want you all to enjoy this story.

P.S: If you guys have any good suggestions for any oc characters, please comment and share some of your ideas.

Now, let the story begin!!!

XXXXXXXX

(Vale)

A ship flies through the skies over Vale, and its peaceful city streets. The owner of the Dust shop 'From Dust Til Dawn' is hanging a sign declaring it's re-opening. As he climbs down from his ladder, he stumbles and falls.

'Scuse me, sorry. I'm not really from around here." A female voice said. Appearing next to the elderly man was a thin female with dark skin, dark-red eyes, light mint green hair cut with a straight fringe and bangs as well as two long locks on each side. She wore two bronze-colored rings on her middle fingers as well as high-heeled shoes. She also wore a gold three-ring armband on her left arm and a sting of gold beads near the same wrist, white pants, brown chaps that ended at her calves, and an overlong belt, twice-wrapped. This was Emerald Sustrai. "Would you mind pointing me in the direction of this shop?"

"Hmm? Mm-hmm." Edward mumbled, pointing in the direction of the shop he was asked about. Emerald walked away from Edward as both waved goodbye and passed a tall well-built man with silver-gray eyes, silver-gray hair, and pale skin wearing a gray and black two-tone partial-zip jacket that covered his upper body. This here was Mercury Black.

Emerald walks away from the shop owner as both wave goodbye and passes Mercury Black at a corner.

"I knew you were lost." Mercury said.

"Mercury, I will pay you to shut up." She produces a wallet with Lien and waves it in Mercury's face.

"That's not our money."

"But it can be yours for 5 minutes of silence." Emerald said.

"Mmmm...no deal." Mercury declined.

"Fine." Emerald takes the Lien and tosses the wallet, turning to walk away.

Whatever. You want me." Mercury said. "So, how much farther?" he asked after the duo traversed the city.

"A few blocks." Emerald replied.

"Ugh... this place is so dull." Mercury complained.

"Eh, I kinda like it. Tall buildings, diverse culture-" Emerald stated.

"And nice dopey people who are easy to pickpocket." Mercury added, causing Emerald to stop momentarily.

"That's every city." Emerald said.

"Ooh, Emerald! Master thief! Please don't take my money! I barely have enough to get by!" Mercury said, play acting as a victim. Emerald just glared at him before groaning angrily and walking away. "Ugh... you're no fun today."

Mercury followed behind Emerald into the shop they were looking for. As they entered the shop, the store owner could be heard humming a tune. Mercury stopped near the doors to look at books while Emerald approached the counter and rang the service bell.

"Be right there!" the shop owner called out from behind the counter. Entering through a set of double doors behind the desk was a tall man with cleanly cut black hair, noticeable sideburns, and brown eyes wearing a short sleeved beige shirt with black accents with a zipper on it, pulled down to a point below his collarbone. This man was Tukson Pyūma. "Welcome to "Tukson's Book Trade," home to every book under the sun!" he said, setting the stack of books down. "How may I..." he started, but paused when he saw who it was, gasping slightly as he recognized the duo. "How may I help you?"