Chapter 3 - A Minor Hiccup

Hey Everyoooooone! It's Stormy here. And welcome back to another episode of our RWBYK: The True King Vo.2! I would like to give my gratitude to all the people who read it and are following this story. So anyway, let's get started.

(Opening Theme - Simple and Clean)

XXXXXXXX

[Beacon Academy, Lecture Hall]

Ky was leaning back in class quite bored as he waited for Professor Port's lesson to end as tells one of his stories yet again and the bluenette completely lost interest at it, unsurprisingly. He took a quick glance at your wristwatch to find out that there was now one minute left of the lesson.

I got that rock and roll, yeah yeah
I'll make you lose control, yeah yeah
C'mon and dance to my flow, yeah yeah
'Cause I got what I got, don't you know
I got that rock and roll

Ky began to sing lowly, only to see Jaune slide over to where was is sitting Weiss.

Ky then smirked as he sat up. "Oh, this should be interesting..." For the life of him, the bluenette couldn't actually see why Jaune would fall for her, but to be honest with himself, he wouldn't feel too bad if she finally said yes to one of the blonde's pick-up lines. It's evident to everyone except Weiss, which Jaune is head-over-heels for her; and it's actually quite nearly sad how she completely and intentionally ignores him.

"So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?" He asked, only for the heiress to ignore him. "And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome." Once again, no response from her. "Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know."

*RING*

"And then I- Oh. Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!" Port waved as the students started making their way out of the classroom.

"Uh Weiss, did you hear me?" Jaune asked, as he watchee Weiss pack up her Scroll.

"No, no, no, yes." The heiress answered, not even looking at Jaune as she walked hearing this.

'Now that was just ice cold.' Ky thought in his head

Upon hearing this, Jaune groaned and does a faceplant into his desk.

As the rest of Team RWBYK and Aptus walks out of class behind him, Yang stroked Jaune's hair without even looking. "One day, lady killer."

XXXXXXX

[Team RWBYK's Dorm, Afterschool]

Upon arriving, the girls of Team RWBYK changed out of their school uniforms and into new outfits for their investigation.

Ruby's new outfit (codenamed Slayer) consists of a long-sleeve, light gray shirt with black belted cuffs near the ends of the sleeves, black pinafore with two vertical lines of red stitching that resemble the lacing on a corset, red skirt with a large black print of her emblem on the side, and matching black tulle underneath while her boots, stockings, and a red hooded cloak.

Weiss' new outfit (codenamed Snowpea) white, double-breasted jacket with black piping, cuffs, and buttons over a white, pleated full skirt with black lace trim, a pair of white, thigh high boots with black heels, and lace-topped black stockings.