Chapter 5 - Roses and Requests

Hey Everyoooooone! Stormy here. And welcome back to another episode of RWBYK Vol.2! This chapter will start off my very own arc going into's Ky's origin. I would like to give my gratitude to all the people who read it and are following this story.

Also, what kind of scenario do you think I should do for the Dance? Let me know in the reviews! Ahem, so, without anything else on my part, let's get to this chapter!

XXXXXXXXX

[Somewhere in a dark realm]

"It's time" 

"Finally...." 

 "Vanitas, do you wish to go against the boy alone?" 

 "Of course! I don't need any daemon, especially Xerxes" 

 "I see... Very well then. Draw him out however you see fit and once you have the boy, make him suffer"

 "Gladly..."

(Opening Theme - Simple and Clean)

XXXXXXXX

[Beacon; RWBYK Dorm]

"Yaaaaang, you promised!" Ruby whined, following her older sister around their dorm.

Yang shrugged. "Sorry sis, that was before we had this assignment. Unlike you I didn't have Weiss do everything for me," she teased.

"Hey, she just did it! I wasn't going to complain," Ruby complained. "I've been planning this since last week! It was part of the 'Best Day Activities!'"

"I don't know what to tell ya. I guess you gotta find someone else to go with," Yang told her as she gives her hair one last brush in front of the mirror. Satisfied with her look, she headed for the door with Ruby hot on her heels. "Sorry Rubes, I was supposed to meet Blake ten minutes ago. I'll see you later."

"But...but!"

Before Ruby can come up with something to say Yang closed the door behind her.

"Awwww," The crimsonette whined as she fell flat on her back.

Suddenly she heard the door to the bathroom open. She looked over and saw Weiss, all dressed and ready for the day. Ruby bounced to her feet and ran up to Weiss.

"Hey Weiss want to-"

"No," Weiss quickly shoots down as she walked past Ruby.

Ruby puffed her cheeks at the heiress, to which Weiss rolled her eyes at. "I have some other things to do today. Perhaps another time."

"There won't be another time! I wanted all of us to do this as a team!" Ruby shouted, waving her arms at break-neck speeds.

"Well it seems you'll have to go with someone else. Why not ask Ky? I'm sure you'd both have fun. You two are good together."

Ruby thinks back to a few days ago. Where she and Ky ended up kissing...his lips felt so warm...her instantly goes red as she shakes her head rapidly. "W-W-What does that mean!? What do you know!?"

Weiss cocked her head to the side. "You two seem to converse fairly easily, so I assume spending a day together wouldn't be too taxing."

"O-Oh, yeah, t...that's what you meant. Totally make sense...I'm gonna go find him," Ruby babbled, rubbing her head. "Wait, where is Ky? He wasn't here when I woke up."