Special: A RWBYK Christmas

I know this is late, but welcome to the special for RWBYK! I've been waiting to do this one. so without further ado, let's hope right into it!!!

XXXXXXX

The students of Beacon were in the auditorium, where Ozpin was wrapping up his announcements about the upcoming holiday the students would be getting during the end of the year.

"Finally, I'd like to remind everyone that although you are on your winter vacation, I expect you to continue with your studies. With that said, enjoy your break, and I'll see you again next year."

As the students filed out of the auditorium, Ky and Ruby were jumping with excitement. Their favorite holiday - the holiday to end all holidays - was only a few days away, and this year they were going to be celebrating it at Beacon.

XXXXXX

By the time Team RWBYK got back to their dorm, the loveable duo could no longer contain themselves.

"Dashing through the snow! In a one-horse open sleigh! O'er the fields we go! Laughing all the way! Bells on bobtails ring. Making spirits bright. What fun it is to ride and sing! A sleighing song tonight! Jingle bells, jingle bells! Jingle all the way! Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh, HEY!" Ky and Ruby sung, as they danced with each other, singing Christmas songs in the middle of the room.

Yang watched the duo in amusement, while Blake sat on her bed and pulled out a book. Weiss looked over at Ky and Ruby and rubbed her forehead.

"I feel like I'm getting more of a migraine then before with their extremely loud singing," She commented.

"I can't believe it's almost Christmas!" Ruby shouted, as she spun around in glee.

"I know, right?" Ky agreed, now wearing a blue Christmas hat on his head. "This year just seemed to fly on by, huh?"

"I'm pretty sure it took as long this year as any other year," Blake spoke matter-of-factly.

Ky slid over to the cat Faunus. "Aww, don't be like that Shadow-Cat." He said, throwing an arm around her shoulder. "You know the old saying 'All good things to those who wait.' Well, we waited this long, might as well kick it off with a bang!"

"Oh you know what that means...!" Ruby clapped her hands together. "Not only is it almost Christmas, this is going to be our first Christmas together as Team RWBYK! Aren't you guys as excited I am?"

"I am!" said Yang, just as excited as Ky and Ruby. Weiss was looking over her notes and tuned them out as she usually did, while Blake simply shrugged her shoulders.

"With that said, as our first Christmas together as Team RWBYK, we should totally do something big together to commemorate this!" said Ruby.

"Did you have anything in mind?" Yang asked.

"I did write down a few suggestions, but I haven't quite decided yet."

Ruby pulled out a scroll from her desk and rolled it out. The list turned out to be as big as the room itself.

"That's a lot more than a few," remarked Yang.

Ky scooted over to the list and looked over some of it. "Let's see...Take a Team Photo...Decorate a Gingerbread house...Decorate the Dorm and a Christmas Tree...Have Ky Bake Christmas Cookies...?" He looked up at Ruby will playful eyeroll. "Only you, Rosebud."

"Well, you do make really good cookies," Ruby grinned innocently.

"Wow Ruby," said Blake. "You must really love Christmas."