Chapter 10 - Extracurricular

Hey Everyoooooone! It's Stormy here. And welcome back to another chapter of RWBYK: Tale of the True King! It might seem a little short, but I think it was still a job well done. So anyway, let's get started.

XXXXXXXX

Several Days Later...

(Beacon Academy)

Pyrrha is in the locker room, gearing up. She adjusts one of her greaves, and puts on her ringlet, as she begins to walk off.

XXXXXXX

Pyrrha pass by Cardin with a quick slash, and turns back to strike again.

XXXXXXX

She continues her walk out off the locker room.

XXXXXXX

The two continue their battle.

XXXXXXX

Pyrrha then brings out her weapons, Milo and Akouo.

XXXXXXXX

She holds off the attack of two other attackers.

XXXXXXXX

Pyrrha leaves the locker room, and walks into the Auditorium.

XXXXXXX

As she fights off her attackers...

XXXXXXX

Continues walking in...

XXXXXXX

Running towards someone...

XXXXXXX

And continues her walk towards the Auditorium...

XXXXXXX

Pyrrha goes in and lancheed a few blows at Cardin, but he blocked them all, only for Pyrrha to land a hit that pushes him back. Cardin regains his footing, and looks over to see that Pyrrha is gone, only noticing that she launched herself into the air and dived in for a hit, but he roll out of the way at the last minute, before getting hit, but Pyrrha bounces from the ground and shoots her spear at Dove Bronzewing, sending him to the ground.

Sky Lark comes in and tries to attack Pyrrha, but she dodges the would-be blow, and lands a few hits on Sky that blow him pass Cardin, who watches his teammate fly pass him, and at the last second, guards himself as Pyrrha comes in and tries to attack, but Cardin counters, by trying to hit her with his mace, however, Pyrrha quickly moves out of the way.

Cardin strikes again, but Pyrrha jumps out of the way, as Cardin unleashes a short column of fire, as he hits the ground. Cardin then tries to hit Pyrrha with his mace, but she blocks the would-be blow with her shield, only pushing her back. Pyrrha turns to see Sky, coming in to attack her, but she jumps in time to miss the attack, and looks to see Cardin charging at her, she blocks the attack with her shield, and kicks Sky off his feat, and quickly dodges a would-be punch by Cardin, as she jumps over him, and throws her shield, which hits Cardin in the face, and bounces back to hit Sky as well.