3.

Chapter 3

⋆.:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"Shit," I grunted, resting my hand on my neck. Apparently I had pulled a muscle exactly where my neck cracked on the stairs.

My feet touched the cold wooden floor, the obnoxious ringing of my alarm was playing again.

I turned off the noise, opened my curtains, and sat down on my bed to think.

I guess this was all real.

And there wasn't really anything to do anymore except, well, die.

I decided on seeing how long I could go without dying. I'd repeat the same exact things as I did the first day.

Maybe that could help me out of this mess.

I stood up from my bed, repeating every single event from day one.

First, I responded to Sunset's dumb text about 'sex therapy'. Then I woke up Applebloom. I carefully walked down the stairs, talked with Granny Smith.

The day continued on, everyone tried to comfort me about my mother. We had cupcakes for lunch, nothing seemed to stand out as different.

The only thing different was me.

After the last class, Dash came in, and invited me to hang out. It was on our way out, I noticed something different.

I watched the people walking out of the Crystal Empire bus. I expected the crying girl to come out.

With the ruined purple hair. With her mascara running down her porcelain colored face.

But she wasn't there.

Dash noticed me staring. "You waiting for someone?" she joked, elbowing me.

I didn't respond. Instead, I ran forward, towards the bus, making sure I didn't miss her. That was when the bus door closed and drove off, leaving me with my thoughts.

That girl from Crystal Prep was the only thing different about today. She could somehow be my way out.

"Applejack, are you alright?" Dash started to ask me.

I gazed into her eyes one last time. "I'm sorry," I told her before I ran onto the street into the incoming traffic.

I knew Dash was screaming, maybe running after me, but the only thing I could hear was the loud honk of a car. The last thing I felt was extreme pain shooting across my body.

And then, the familiar blackness took over my vision.

This morning, as I shut off my alarm, I actually had purpose.

I was going to find her.

And it just happened that I have all the time in the world to do so.

I made my way to my closet, sliding on my ripped jeans and a white shirt. I tucked in the shirt, and last minute I grabbed my long sleeved flannel shirt to wear over.