notes.

Because this story went by so quickly, I decided to add an ending summary. This part explains the whole plot I used for the story. Obviously, you don't have to read this, but it just goes in depth with everything.

Also, I need to mention this - I TOOK A TON OF THE PLOT FROM ANOTHER TV SERIES. The Netflix Original, Russian Doll, was my whole entire inspiration for this story. I used that and shaped it with Rarijack. Before I Fall by Lauren Olivers, & Sunset's Backstage Pass also played a part in this plot.

Hah you fuckers, here's proof I actually spent a lot of time planning the story out ):

LOOPED

Before the Story ・゜・。.

When Applejack was little, her parents left Granny Smith to care for their children.

Her mom was a good mother, up until she got diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder after her sister, Ambrosia, died. Over time, her mom lost complete touch with reality. She acted as if her older sister was still alive, hallucinating her image everyday. Because of this, Bright Mac moved away to Manehattan with her, cutting off all contact with Granny Smith. They were unable to take care of their three children, and he decided it was best not to reveal what really happened to Pear Butter.

Applejack has her whole life together. She's a junior at Canterlot High, who has a big eventful life ahead of her. With her older brother, Big Mac, inheriting the farm - she has chosen to move into Appaloosa with the rest of her family after high school. She'll attend college there.

She's mostly close minded of everything, and finds herself lying a lot. She hates her parents, which some of that was obviously trained by Granny Smith. She has one goal, to get out of high school and start a new life.

Applejack never contemplated death. She barely even thought of it.

Rarity, a junior at Crystal Prep, is the exact opposite of Applejack. Her life isn't as perfect as she wants it to be. She's suffering from many mental illnesses and personality disorders. She has a deep need for excessive attention and admiration. She takes on too many responsibilities at once, and is always easily distracted because of this. Everything she does needs to be perfect. It's also hard for her share things she can be very selfish.

When Rarity turned 13, she was forced to move from Manehattan to Crystal Prep. This move had a big impact on her - many of her friends abandoned her, and she was forced to make more. Out of worry, her mother recognized right away that her daughter wasn't acting alright. Rarity went to therapy once and right after, she forced her mom never to take her to another therapist. She turned to fashion as an escape from reality.

Chapter 1・゜・。.

The story begins with the start of Applejack's day. This day happens to be her mother's birthday. Over the course of the day, she feels as if there's a heavy feeling against her because of this.

In the morning, Twilight Sparkle breaks up with Rarity. Rarity skips half of that school day, spending the last half wandering around multiple neighborhoods. When she walks out of the bus for the first time, her eyes lock with Applejack's. She runs away, crying. Almost twenty minutes later, Rarity's life ends from suicide.

At that exact moment Rarity dies, Applejack gets run over by a car.

Chapters 2-4・゜・。.