12.

Chapter 12

⋆.:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Applejack

I sat up on my bed, my hands clutched onto my blankets as if my life depended on it. My mother's song played through my room, I had to take a few deep breaths to be able to really comprehend what just happened.

The whispers of her voice traveled through my mind. It felt like she was slowly killing me.

Before all this, I didn't ever think of my mom. I didn't want to think about her. The way she left Granny Smith to care for her three children. I always viewed her as an awful woman.

When in reality, she was just lost.

The memories of Rarity and I's death suddenly hit me. I wasn't sure if Rarity was aware enough to know what happened to her - which was good.

But I saw it all.

The way my mother walked in front of us. And how Rarity's weight suddenly became heavier on my shoulder.

"Rares...?" I stammered. I slowly turned, lifting up her head. Her eyes were shut closed, the purple-haired girl was just a limp figure in front of me.

It felt like a heavy boulder was crushing me upon seeing this. Every single death before this - she and I have died at the same exact time. We never ever mentioned this, but our deaths were in sync.

So why was I still alive?

I looked back at my mother, who stood there with a blank expression painted on her face. "It's going to be alright, sugar plum. You're going home soon."

"W-w-what?" There was a small lump in my throat. This was too much.

With one foot in front of another, she slowly made her way to me. She rested her hand on my shoulder. Shakily I looked up at my mom, a few tears rolling down my cheeks until I couldn't hold it anymore. I wept, leaning my head against her hand for comfort.

"M-mom?" I stuttered, choking from the tears. "Tell me how to get out of this."

Her expression didn't change at all.

"Mom, p-please. I-I don't know how long I can keep doing this."

Her grip on my shoulder suddenly became stronger.

"Just one more day Applejack."

Before I could even grasp the idea of what she just said, everything went black. Then my mother's music from my alarm started playing again, and here I was. Sitting on top of my bed remembering the terrifying events.

I need to tell Rarity.

Without any hesitation, I sprung up from my bed, rushed to turn my alarm off, and got ready. I threw on some clothes, and before I left my room, I eyed my window. Something seemed different. I slowly walked towards the curtains, opening them so I could see the outside.

And right as I did that, my eyes widened, my mouth dropped open. The skies were a dark crimson red. The red sunlight from the outside pooled onto the wooden floor, making me feel nauseous.

I need to tell Rarity now.

I left my bedroom, and right as I did this, I felt extremely dizzy. The structure of my home - the hallways, was all different.

"Applejack!" I heard Big Mac call. "Morning sis!"

I looked to my side, seeing Big Mac waving to me. Right as I glanced at him, I couldn't look away. His hair - was shaved off into a buzz cut. His long hair was gone.